Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I’m sorry to everyone subscribed for items for sale for leading the conversation off.

As a last note, I don’t think Head-Fi does it out of respect for taxation. They don’t tell people to not put in their listing “meet locally, sale for cash”, which also dodges the IRS. However I should have raised this annoyance elsewhere. It probably seems like a greater bother than it is right now as I’m gearing up for teaching another school year, and it’s never been clearer that I simply don’t have time to be involved in the hobby and to stay healthy. I can add more about this in a more relevant thread (I can add to the “exit plan” one I made a while ago for example) as I don’t want to siderail even more.

I did also wonder who I was bashing on, but I appreciate the other points raised to counter me.

Either way, out of respect for people who come to this thread to find items for sale, here is what I have:

Timestamp

$175 - (Or trade for Penon Vortex) - Mangird Tea OG with original cables and tips, and box but you can save $6 of asking by not including the box. Carry case is not included, even though it’s pictured.

125 - Oriveti OH300 - All accessories and box included (again, save $6 if you leave out box). Many tips. OG cable has signs of wear so a balanced MMCX is included.

$220 - Dunu Vernus. All accessories, case, box, etc. No rarity price bump, this is the original price. Box doesn’t change the weight substantially in this case, so no $6 discount avilable for this one.

PayPal F&F, all of these prices include CONUS shipping (hence discount for making it lighter).

5 Likes

[WTS CONUS]

Greetings hifiguides,

Few items left for sale.

Price includes PayPal goods and services fee and Shipping to Conus. Pm me if interested or have any questions.

• BNIB Sealed U12T - $1790 (invoice available upon request)
  • BNIB Sealed P1 MAX - $118 (invoice available upon request)
  • Kinera Nanna - $639 (invoice available upon request)

[WTS CONUS] SOLD!

Used Aeon 2 Noires - $599
with stock xlr cable

INCLUDES : extra Hart Audio mod cable xlr & Suede Pilot Pad

4 Likes

Selling some stuff…

Headphones:
Susvara: 4000
Utopia
Beyerdynamic DT 1770: 325
HE1000V2: 1700

IEM’s:
Dunu EST 112: 300
64Audio U18s: 1750

Amps:
Ferrum OOR/Hypsos: 2700
Moon Audio 430ha: 2000

Dacs:
RME ADI 2 FS: 800
Chord Qutest: 1200

12 Likes

Are you adding prices, or by PM?

1 Like

Thanks, added prices. Open to offers

1 Like

Those are darn good prices!!

1 Like

Selling a few items, all prices PayPal F&F, includes CONUS shipping:

RNHP Amplifier - $420

FiR VxV IEMs - $600

4 Likes

What would YOU like to offer for the lightest, most well-built and most-comfortable closed-backs that your money will buy?

PLUS, speaking of comfort - if ‘wings’ work for you, then they absolutely work! Available are the Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X, complete with original box and effectively brand-new Hifiman Velour earpads installed. Don’t pay DROP $130+, pay ME less. Not for bassheads.

1 Like

SOLD
**Topping DX7 Pro $410

Looking to get rid of my Topping DX7 Pro. It is is excellent condition and sonically perfect,no flaws or connection flaws. Comes with all accessories and packaging.Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

To clarify the tax thing, you don’t owe taxes on gear you resell at a loss. If this is the case, there’s nothing new to report on your taxes as far as I can tell. But if you get audited, you’ll have to prove the 1099k transactions weren’t for profit.
Here’s a source explaining it all
New Tax Implications for Hobbyist Sales Using Payment Apps (Correct)

7 Likes

**SOLD**
Hifiman X Drop he-5xx $130

Hi all! Looking to pass on my Hifiman 5xx with Hart audio cables. These are in great shape,nothing wrong with them from what I can hear and no dents or marks. No box or original cable,but comes with a custom Hart audio cable with a 6.35 interconnect. I will double box and bubble wrap when shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

Selling: Audeze LCD-X 2021 Creator Package with the original 1/4" termination cable + an extra fabric woven 1/4" to dual mini XLR cable shown in pictures - $900

1 Like

bought them, they were super glued together and the most dirty drivers I have ever seen. Lucky I got my money back.

ugh that is the worst… glad to here you got your money back.

1 Like

Got a couple of things to sell:

OG Clear - $690: OG Focal Clear + New Pads | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
M1570 - $345: Monolith M1570 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
Grado RS2e - $325: Grado RS2e + Extra Pads | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org
Grado SR80e: $75: Grado SR80e - Like New | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

I’d trade the Clears for a newer set of LCDX or Aeon 2 Noires.

4 Likes

Bump!

Buy my stuff! I have review units to buy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Will you be selling a pair of Radiance headphones in the near future? :grin:

Is a lightning cable part of the original accessories?

PRICE DROP READY TO SHIP!!! $2000. Sold: ZMF Verite LTD Desert Ironwood | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

1 Like