Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

all items are SOLD!

3 Likes

WTS the following. All prices include shipping to CONUS and are in USD. I’ll consider shipping internationally but buyer pays the extra shipping cost. Reason for sale on all items is that I simply don’t need them any more and they’re collecting dust. Everything works great and is in good-to-excellent condition. I’ll provide links to my reviews of each to stand in for the photos.

Sennheiser HD600 (new version) - $250 (have original packaging) SOLD!

Massdrop + Sennheiser HD58x Jubilee - $120 (have original packaging)

Grado SR80x - $85 (have original packing, but trust me that it’s unimpressive and doesn’t matter, lol)

Garage1217 Project Ember tube hybrid headphone amp & preamp with a bonus tube - $320 (fully assembled, it came in a USPS box wrapped in bubble wrap, I’ll do similarly. It’s the unit from the review.) Still available

Package deals can also be discussed. The Project Ember and the HD600 sound pretty darn good together, for example.

I also have a well-used but still fully functional JDS Labs Atom amp and Topping D10 DAC. If someone wanted to bundle together the 58x, SR80x, and add those 2 in for a helluva starter pack to give to someone they want to entrap in this hobby (or enjoy themselves), we can discuss adding those in for like $50 extra and shipping it all together. I don’t want to sell and ship the Atom and D10 alone as they really aren’t worth the return on their own anymore.

3 Likes

[WTB - UK/EU]

I’m after a super portable set-up - dongle DAC and in-ears. Due to go away with work in the near future; loooong flights, etc… I’m thinking Cayin RU6 and a set of 7 Hz Timeless. Open to other suggests on other kit. Don’t really want to spend the £400 considering I don’t know when I’ll next use them after this trip. Though, still considering not spending any money and just taking my ifi Nano iDSD LE and Fostex TH610. Most interested in getting a decent dongle DAC.

So, what you got!? PM me.

IEMs and Earbud up for sale. Purging further once again with the arrival of Mahina. Finally letting go of my first tribrid love the Up. Kai was favored over the Olina for my budget set. It has the double filter mod and port mod installed. The RW-3000 is my lose your gain for the asking price. Signature just isn’t for me and I’d rather not keep messing with EQ. The driver is very technical and takes extremely well to EQ if it’s your think. RikuBuds hit my sweet spot without EQ. Next is to decide if Moonlight or Mahina is the keeper. Listings are also on Head-Fi. Payment via PayPal G&S or will offer slight discount via F&F. Shipping is included and to United States only.

Xenns Up - $460
Tripowin x HBB Olina - $75
Yincrow RW-3000 - $175 Sold
Combo Deal Two XINHs and PAC480 Cable - $70

3 Likes

That one shocked, that was your favorite for a while.

1 Like

Still got plenty of love for it. Just finding that the Moonlight and Mahina fill larger gaps as an all arounder for my library. The UP hasn’t got much love sense the arrival of Moonlight. Don’t feel a need to keep it around at its price if I’m only go to use it occasionally. Not to mention I found myself continually reaching for the UP only to grab the Moonlight. We had a good run and it’ll always be fond to me but, it’s time we part ways.

6 Likes

pm me please

pm me please

[WTS CONUS]

Greetings hifiguides,

Few items left for sale.

Price includes PayPal goods and services fee and Shipping to Conus. Pm me if interested or have any questions.

BNIB Sealed U12T - $1790
BNIB Sealed P1 MAX - $118
Kinera Nanna - $639

WTB VE Megatron, UK/EU. please DM me if you’re selling one :slight_smile:

Alright, this is the big one: I’m paring down the collection so that some of these can get to happy homes! All items are complete in box unless otherwise noted, and prices are Paypal shipped to CONUS:

Thieaudio Excalibur - SOLD!
Moondrop S8 - SOLD!
Fearless S8Z - SOLD!
Raptgo Hook X - SOLD!
Letshuoer D13 - SOLD!
Tripowin x HBB Olina - SOLD!
TRI x HBB Kai - SOLD!

“The Kitchen Sink” - SOLD!

As always, if you need specific pictures of a unit, let me know! I will try to ship on a case-by-case basis, but it may take me a week or so to get these all out between work and life.

3 Likes

Price drop $2100 ready to ship!

ZMF Verite LTD with extra pads and cables in excellent condition! Desert Ironwood

1 Like

Great deal for the S8 my god

2 Likes

Also the Excalibur is a tastefully v-shaped tribrid with a killer cable. For $200. Really fell into the shadow of the Oracle so that it might as well not exist, but just a different tuning with the same quality all round.

I’m resisting the S8 for now because although I’ve always wanted to hear it, I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t end up being my daily driver. So it would be less wasteful if it went directly to someone after all BA and that tuning for most of their library.

1 Like

I’ll be listing some things here soon. My items on Head Fi were edited by a mod to remove the F&F request.

Genuine rational question here: If not allowing F&F as a form of payment is to protect buyers — why is trading allowed? Zero protection, 100% trust based. Just as “dangerous” to send a package out and hope for the best…

Just let adults make adult decisions about what risks they are willing to take with their money and possessions.

1 Like

to be fair it does clearly state it in their guidelines no F&F
some people might not know that it doesn’t have any protection and if you’re trading you should be doing it with a well established user anyways and is still at your own risk
TBH idk why people want F&F anyway it’s like $5 taken out per $200 on sales shipping is at least double that

If there’s further back and forth I guess we can discuss it elsewhere, but there are two main reasons:

1. That kind of percentage actually does make the difference between offering a competitive price or not (or losing even more money). Those amounts are crucial for me and many others, just like shipping can be.

2. If G&S income is over $600 (this can happen pretty quick with audio gear) it has to be reported for tax. This is bull because I might buy for $600 and sell for $600, but it will take a lot of hassle not to be billed by the government for the pleasure of it.
    In my case my wife files the taxes and if there are any hoops to jump through because Im in this hobby, that’s the nail in the coffin for me having it as an unobtrusive interest that does cause headaches for her. F&F income is not handled this way.

But we can make a new thread or PM if there’s more to exchange about it.

I had only seen it cautioned against strongly, like in AVExchange that says it can be unwise. Warnings given, but the choice still allowed.

Again, trading is allowed — which is 100% at users’ risk and decision. No one’s calling for an end to that (as they shouldn’t).

3 Likes

[WTS-CONUS | NC]

Item Price Comments Image
Schiit Jotunheim 2 (Black) $275 Only a couple months old Link
Singxer SA-1 (w/ Jumper Mod) $375 Jumper mod can be undone on request Link
Campfire Cascade $350 Comes with new, barely used pads and stock cable Link
Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon $200 Comes with the good set of pads on. Can include the other two sets, but the inner material of the pads are flaking. The carrying case, 3 stock + 1 extra cable included. Link

Each amplifier comes with your choice of power cable. First come, first served. Image

• Wireworld Aurora 5.2 (2m)
  • Cable with OYAIDE C-037 Connectors (1.7m)

Paypal G/S w/ inc. shipping.
I don’t keep boxes, but the items will be properly bubble-wrapped to prevent damage during shipping.

1 Like

banks give money orders for free for customers. following the rules isn’t always convenient. and bashing others who do, makes you look small. follow the rules or don’t play the game.

the rules are set in place so the government gets their taxes. otherwise every buisness in the world, would use paypal F&F to not pay a dime in taxes and make a ton more money.

edit: makes it inconvenient for us, but it is what it is.

1 Like

All right, I’m confused. You’ve clearly seen something that I haven’t.