Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

[WTS CONUS] ZMF Vérité Closed Manchurian Ash “Rarities”

mint condition, comes with auteur pads and upgraded lektrik S cable
link to my reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/whv9b0/wts_usami_h_zmf_verite_closed_manchurian_ash/
2400$
thanks!

Hey all it’s been a minute… selling some things I no longer use.
Paypal or venmo accepted, CONUS only please. I will pay for shipping. Let me know if you have questions or comments.

TH-X00 Ebony $450 SOLD - Attached are ZMF cowhides because the original pads for these are absolutely terrible, but I have included the OG pads as well. This is NOT the detachable cable version. 2nd owner, there are about 3 small scratches on the left cup, but other than that in good condition. Had for about a year.

Abyss Diana v2 $2050 - Comes with DMS pads that need some new glue as well as the OG pads that are in essentially perfect condition. I never purchased the v3 pads. Original cable and handbag + box. 3rd owner, had these for about 11 months now.

Topping e30 dac $110 - Amazing entry level dac, but now that I have a better dac I just simply am not using this anymore.

V-Moda Crossfade LP $75 - This was my very first “hifi” headphone lol. This does not come with a cable as I do not have one anymore, but you can get one on v-modas website for $12 if you don’t already have one. (Common t50rp cable replacement)

3 Likes

~SOLD~
Hifiman Ananda $420
TIMESTAMP

Wanting to get rid of my Hifiman Ananda.I am asking $420 for them. They are in excellent condition with no marks,scrapes,scuffs,or imperfections. The sound great and are extremely comfortable.I only used them for a couple of hours.I’m getting rid of them because I prefer my Edition XS more.Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks as always,Chris

Interest check, I wanna upgrade to the M300 MkII so I’d be selling my pair of the Swan D300 (EU).
First owner, they work flawlessly, they never even left the speaker stands since I got them a year ago
Any takers?

Is anyone looking to sell their Raptgo Hook-X? I’m really interested in getting a pair to try and thought I might as well see if there’s any going?

Price Drop! Boxed ready to ship!

3 Likes

Will be curious what you think about them when you get a pair.

1 Like

Selling a Stellia.

Asking $1675.00.

I’d prefer to sell, but I’m open to trade offers.

Images can be found here: Stellia - Album on Imgur

Thanks.

3 Likes

WTS Jamo C93 ii $200 OBO (US/TX) including shipping.
Haven’t been using them since I picked up my Fluance AI61.
There is light cosmetic damage, but nothing that will effect performance.
If you are going to low ball me because you’re concerned about flipping them(for example, you’re going to review then turn around to resell for profit), or are going to ask me to knock off more than it would cost to ship, I’m not going to accept. Yes, I’m being that specific for a reason.

2 Likes

Rosson RAD-0 for $1499 + fees & shipping

1 Like

WTS Like new Harmonicdyne G200 - asking $600 & Fiio FD7 - asking $400
Basically BNIB, decided to stick with my GL2000s instead.
Decided to keep my EJ07 instead of the FD7
AVexchange link - https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/wli311/wts_usaarh_harmonicdyne_g200_fiio_fd7_w_paypal/

Selling my iFi Go Blu.

Barely used (other than when doing my review of it) and selling it only because I also own the Go Bar. I don’t travel or do enough things to warrant keeping both units.

Go Blu is in basically new condition with everything that came in the box (box not dinged up at all either). I’m asking 145.00 for it plus shipping. U.S. only.

1 Like

Bump and new price drop for the WA33

WTB Flat head earbuds!
If you have a pair of flat head earbuds that you want to sell, I would like to buy them off you!

Not those kind of throw away cheap ones you get with old devices, I mean something that’s worth a little bit, like a yincrow or vintage. If you’re interested in selling, lemme know!

1 Like

Bump and final price drop !
Penon Serial - $205 shipped F&F
Smabat M2s Pro - $30 shipped F&F
Combo deal - $220 shipped F&F

2 Likes

ZMF Aeolus (S)
All come with pelican cases and at least 2x pad sets

#1 Lagoon - stabilized 9.5/10 (only because second hand)
Comes with xlr and 1/4 cables

Asking $1200

#2 Ziricote - 8.5/10 - no documentation or cloth and black hardware is visibly used

Asking $1100

#3 Mullberry - 10/10 unused and NEW these were the cover of ZMF Nov. 2020

3.5, XLR and 1/4 terminated cables

Aeolus and universal suede pads

Asking $1700

I’m only stateside another week or so. Hit me up

6 Likes

all items are SOLD!

3 Likes

WTS the following. All prices include shipping to CONUS and are in USD. I’ll consider shipping internationally but buyer pays the extra shipping cost. Reason for sale on all items is that I simply don’t need them any more and they’re collecting dust. Everything works great and is in good-to-excellent condition. I’ll provide links to my reviews of each to stand in for the photos.

Sennheiser HD600 (new version) - $250 (have original packaging) SOLD!

Massdrop + Sennheiser HD58x Jubilee - $120 (have original packaging)

Grado SR80x - $85 (have original packing, but trust me that it’s unimpressive and doesn’t matter, lol)

Garage1217 Project Ember tube hybrid headphone amp & preamp with a bonus tube - $320 (fully assembled, it came in a USPS box wrapped in bubble wrap, I’ll do similarly. It’s the unit from the review.) Still available

Package deals can also be discussed. The Project Ember and the HD600 sound pretty darn good together, for example.

I also have a well-used but still fully functional JDS Labs Atom amp and Topping D10 DAC. If someone wanted to bundle together the 58x, SR80x, and add those 2 in for a helluva starter pack to give to someone they want to entrap in this hobby (or enjoy themselves), we can discuss adding those in for like $50 extra and shipping it all together. I don’t want to sell and ship the Atom and D10 alone as they really aren’t worth the return on their own anymore.

3 Likes

[WTB - UK/EU]

I’m after a super portable set-up - dongle DAC and in-ears. Due to go away with work in the near future; loooong flights, etc… I’m thinking Cayin RU6 and a set of 7 Hz Timeless. Open to other suggests on other kit. Don’t really want to spend the £400 considering I don’t know when I’ll next use them after this trip. Though, still considering not spending any money and just taking my ifi Nano iDSD LE and Fostex TH610. Most interested in getting a decent dongle DAC.

So, what you got!? PM me.

IEMs and Earbud up for sale. Purging further once again with the arrival of Mahina. Finally letting go of my first tribrid love the Up. Kai was favored over the Olina for my budget set. It has the double filter mod and port mod installed. The RW-3000 is my lose your gain for the asking price. Signature just isn’t for me and I’d rather not keep messing with EQ. The driver is very technical and takes extremely well to EQ if it’s your think. RikuBuds hit my sweet spot without EQ. Next is to decide if Moonlight or Mahina is the keeper. Listings are also on Head-Fi. Payment via PayPal G&S or will offer slight discount via F&F. Shipping is included and to United States only.

Xenns Up - $460
Tripowin x HBB Olina - $75
Yincrow RW-3000 - $175 Sold
Combo Deal Two XINHs and PAC480 Cable - $70

3 Likes