Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I told you that Radiance is something special :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My most expensive headphone purchase ever. Luckily it was worth every dollar. One set in and four sets out.

3 Likes

I would argue that one replacing 4 puts it in high value territory :grinning:

1 Like

And I would agree! :+1:

Updated my for sale list if you want to take a peak.

Feliks Echo
Mjolnir Gen 1
Modi Multibit

Are a couple of the new ones.

Thanks,

1 Like

Final Audio D8000 Pro (new): $2775

Pearl White TH900 (with balanced cable and extra pads): $1220

IEM’s:

Dunu EST 112: 300

Moondrop Blessing 2 (no.7 engraving): $250

Amps:

Moon Audio 430ha: $1780

2 Likes

Hello,

I am selling my iBasso DX300 with stock Amp 11 Mk2. The unit is in like new condition and has not been burned in yet. The DX300 was purchased from Bloom Audio as they are an authorized dealer for iBasso. The original packaging, accessories, cables and TPU case are all included in the package. The shipping costs will be covered by me.

The retail price for DX300 (with stock Amp 11 Mk2) is $1250. Selling the combination with original packaging, TPU case and accessories for $800.

Selling the DX300 as I am listening to desktop gear with speakers only. Hence I am selling the portable audio gear I have currently.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions regarding DX300, case, original packaging, accessories or need more pictures.

Thank you.

[Edit]: The DX300 has been sold through headfi.

4 Likes

Add this to my other things for sale, came today:

Unopened, sealed, Penon Vortex (comes with a CS819 2.5mm cable stock, a set of ePro Horns too, and the distinctive blue carry case. It’s the blue and white swirly version.

$190USD shipped CONUS, PayPal F&F.

I ordered it to remind myself of whether it would compliment the Serial, and to try out a mod, never needed to as @cal_lando let me try his so need to open this now that I have an impression.

2 Likes

how does the Elegia stack up against it? or, rather, how badly does the Radiance outperform it?

1 Like

The Radiance kills the Elegia, as it should for almost triple the price.

Today I am doing a comparison against the iBasso SR2 as per a request by a guy on Head-Fi. As great as the Radiance is, IMO, a closed back will never come close to a really good open back.

But I am done looking at closed backs for a long time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder what a Stellia vs. Radiance comparison would be like.

do you have any experience with the Clear? if you do, what comes to mind vs the Radiance?

I hear that the Stellia’s are technically better. But between their ugly appearance (to me) and the gaudy price I will never be going anywhere near them.

I have never heard the Clear although I am now thinking about grabbing them. I had always wanted the Pro’s as they were, to me, more attractive and cheaper.

Now I am thinking about revisiting the open box purchase route at headphones.com after I sell more gear in the coming weeks.

I am an Elex guy that absolutely loves them for as long as I have had them. I am thinking close on two years?

2 Likes

Hello,

I am selling my Dunu Zen that has not been used. The cable, packaging and accessories are all as they arrived and present.

Selling the IEMs since I am listening to desktop gear with speakers.

Selling the Dunu Zen for $350.

The shipping and transaction fee are included in the price. Please reach out to me if you need additional information about Dunu Zen or more pictures.

Thank you.

[Edit]: The Dunu Zen has been sold through Head-fi.

I can vouch for an open box purchase at Headphones.com. About a month ago I picked up an Edition XS for $439. They were in pristine condition on arrival. Cable had never been used. Great customer service as well. I’ll go that route again for a future Clear purchase.

3 Likes

Same with me. My Radiance headphones looks perfect, except for a small bubble on one pad. Considering the savings, I am A OK with that.

2 Likes

Can also confirm; my Moondrop S8 from them was missing some silicone tips but otherwise flawless, and the U6t was almost new sans the shrink wrap.

1 Like

Anytime I can save a few bucks, especially in this hobby, count me in! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello,

I am selling my iBasso SR2 which has not been used or burned in. The original packaging, headphone case and accessories are all present in the box.

The SR2 has never been used as I am listening to desktop gear with speakers now. Hence I am selling the SR2 for $325.

Please contact me if you have any questions about the SR2 or need more pictures of the headphone and included accessories.

Thank you!

[EDIT]: The iBasso SR2 has been sold.

3 Likes

Price drop to $475! A great DAC if you need one.

2 Likes

Oh if I had money and didn’t have other things demanding the money I don’t have…

2 Likes