Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Same here. Same headphone for the same price! Showed up in new condition. I’m enjoying them as we speak. So yeah, thumbs up.

They’re down to $400 on aliexpress now. Just an insane value at that price.

2 Likes

:stop_sign:SOLD :stop_sign:
ZMF Universe Hybrid Solid Pads $45

Looking to sale my ZMF universe hybrid solid pads. These are brand new and never worn. Took them out of the pouch and they do not fit the headphones I was going to use them for. Please let me know if you have any questions.Thanks

Tangzu Ze Tian Wu - Sold!

I hate to let this one go, but the shape is juuuuust wrong enough for my ears that medium-to-long sessions become uncomfortable. I love the sound and it’s probably my favorite Planar IEM so far, but my loss is your gain!

3 Likes

[WTS] [USA-VA] - Paypal F&F or Venmo preferred. These fellas haven’t seen much use so it’s time they went off to homes that will appreciate them more. Price net to me.

Hifiman HE-4XX - $100

Meze 99 Neo - $100

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300R - Sold

IFI Zen Stack - $250

AKG 361 - $75

5 Likes

Great prices!

2 Likes

A good quality “starter pack” of cables for folks getting into the hobby. $100 shipped. This has everything you’re going to need to connect a stack with way better than basic level cabling and pay less than half retail for them.

6 Likes

FS: Sony IER Z1R, in pristine condition with all accessories included. I’m the 2nd owner, bought them a few months ago.

Price: SOLD

1 Like

:stop_sign:SOLD
ZMF Ori Hybrid Pads $40*

Looking to sale my ZMF Ori pads. They are brand new and have never been used. Bought them for a pair of headphones and they do not fit. Price includes shipping.Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Topping A30 Pro (Price Drop)$220

Hi all! I am looking to pass on my topping a30 pro amp. It is in great condition and sounds exactly like it should. Got the Topping A90 recently and no longer need the a30 pro. Please let me know if you have any questions.Thanks

[WTS] [USA-VA] [H] FIIO M11 PLUS LTD [W] $450 PAYPAL OR VENMO - OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS

Hello,
I am selling my,
Harmonicdyne Zeus $240.
Rebelamp $450.
Aune x8 with XP2 Linear Power Supply and Sparkos Labs discrete op amp $300.

Link to Imgur for pics: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

The Zeus has maybe 2 hours total playing time. Aube x8 and Rebelamp are about 1 year old. The shipping and fees are included in the price. Paypal CON-US shipping only.

Curious what you decided to replace the RebelAmp with?

Woo Audio WA2. I have fallen in love with tube amps.

3 Likes

Need to sell some headphones quick to make another purchase lol.

ZMF Verite Closed Monkeypod: $1799

MEZE Elite: $2799

Price includes shipping, add 3.5% for PayPal fees. Open to offers.

3 Likes

PRICE DROP Topping A30 Pro

TOPPING A30 PRO

I am selling my Topping D50s DAC.

It has been lightly used with a Parasound power amplifier for speakers. Selling the DAC as it is no longer in use. The DAC is in excellent condition and all accessories with the packaging are present.

Selling the DAC for $125 and this includes the shipping fee as well.

The Topping D50s has great Bluetooth connectivity with LDAC functionality. It has RCA out for desktop use or for two channel stereo systems. It will also accept optical or USB through a computer or any streaming device.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions or need more pictures.

[EDIT]: The Topping D50s has been sold.

SOLD
Schiit Jotunheim 2 with AKM dac module for sale.
$350 shipped and insured CONUS. Great condition.

2 Likes

I am selling my Parasound Zamp v3 stereo power amplifier.

It is in excellent condition along with the cables and packaging provided with the purchase. The amplifier is small enough to work on a desk or smaller room and is suitable for even studio use. Great build quality and full metal chassis. The amplifier has fully discrete design.

Selling the amplifier for $260. This includes the shipping fee as well.

The amplifier has five way binding posts and also a headphone output at the front. Please contact me if you need more pictures or information about the power amplifier.

[EDIT]: The Parasound Zamp V3 has been sold.

3 Likes

Topping A90 $290

Looking to sale my very gently used,in great condition Topping a90 amp. Used for less than 50 hours. Very clean,powerful amp. This was my end game and realized I do not need this much power.Comes with original box,power cord,and amp. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks

1 Like