Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

SMSL VMV D2 (price drop)
$1000 - US only

Feliks Audio Echo MKII
$700 - US Only

1 Like

:stop_sign:SOLD
ZMF Universal Hybrid(Suede/lamb perforated)$40

Looking to sale my ZMF universal hybrid pads. Realized I meant to get the Be2 pads. These are open but have never been used. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

SMSL D300 Dac $270

Looking to sale my SMSL d300. It is in great condition with no flaws. The only reason I am passing it on is because I finally got a Geshelli Labs J2. Will pack and ship very securely. Bubble wrapped and padding as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

OIDIO dual 3.5mm to 4-pin XLR $55

Looking to sale my 7.5 ft OIDIO made in UK. Only been used a few times.Dual 3.5mm to 4-pin XLR. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Someone is selling a v1 DM on Reddit

Selling a UM MEST MK1 with the box and accessories, asking $675

5 Likes

Oof - boy if I had $700 laying around :face_exhaling:

3 Likes

Have some stuff need to part ways with in Spain:

SONY NW-WM1A - with clear case, extra charger/download cables and 64GB card - original box and whatnot asking 650 euros

The chip and crack in photo are cosmetic to the screen protector. Unit wasn’t dropped…had a ring bounce onto it.

SONY Walkman Cradle BCR-NWH10 (goes great with WM1A) - EU plug, Cradle and Remote, (original box) asking 200euros

Buy together for 800 flat

Schiit Aegir, Silver 230 V - mint condition Original Box - 700 euros

Schiit OG Yggdrasil Analog V1 with Unison Card, Silver 230 V- 1300 euros

ZMF Verite Open - Phesantwood - well loved but in great shape (same wood Zac himself rocks) 1600 euros

Buyer covers shipping, Paypal usually works, hit me up if interested

I am selling my SMSL DA-8 stereo amplifier

I purchased the DA-8 to use with speakers and used only for testing its sound. Selling the amplifier as it is no longer in use. The amplifier is in excellent condition and all accessories with the packaging are present. The shipping fee is included in the price.

Selling the DA-8 for $115.

The SMSL DA-8 has RCA inputs for desktop use or for two channel stereo systems. It’s a relatively small amplifier with a ample amount of clean power for stereo speakers.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions or need more pictures of DA-8.

1 Like

[WTS-CONUS]

Looking to sell the TH900 Teaks (They’re effectively a 2.5mm TH900s/TH900Mk2). I’m finally satisfied with the rest of my headphone collection/rotation, so rather than going the Lawton route, I’m going to let go of these.

These come with a cable, 5 sets of pads (some Dekoni and Auteur Lambskin + Perf), and three different cups. I’d like $700 for the whole set w/ CONUS shipping included.

Pics:

Spoilers

4 Likes

Those cups are pretty

I am selling my Hifiman Sundara (2021 version) for $215. The Sundara is in excellent condition with the original packaging and cable available.

Since I am listening to music on primarily speakers now the Sundara has not been used.

The Sundara are in mint condition hence and the shipping fee is included in the price.

Please reach out to me if you need more pictures or information about the Hifiman Sundara!

[EDIT]: The Hifiman Sundara has been sold.

2 Likes

SOLD
Excellent condition/like new Denafrips Pontus II. Paid for this on 25 September 2022 and received about a week later. Tried it out against another dac I have in house and I’ve decided to sell. I can screen shot the purchase date info from invoice. The warranty does transfer to second owner. Though I haven’t had or seen issues from others who have this dac.
I’m asking $1,600 and will lower price for PayPal family and friends to avoid fees.
Free shipping CONUS.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey folks! Was wanting to buy Soncoz la-qxa1 amp. If anyone is looking to sell or trade that would be great! Thanks,Chris

Selling a pair of unused Sennheiser HD58X headphones for $100

The headphones have not been used or burnt in. The original box, cable and adapter are all included in the package.

I will also include a balanced cable in 2.5mm termination and a 2.5mm to 4.4mm adapter as well in the box. The shipping fee is included in the price.

Please contact me if you need more pictures or information regarding Sennheiser HD58X.

[EDIT]: The Sennheiser HD58X has been sold.

2 Likes

I am selling my Campfire Audio Comet IEMs which are in like new condition as they have never been used. Selling them for $105

The IEMs have solid metal housing and are extremely durable. They are in pristine condition and all the provided eartips and accessories along with the case are present in the original box. The shipping fee is included in the price.

These are great for anyone looking to have versatility in listening situations as the cable (mmcx connector style) has a handy microphone present with them.

Please contact me if you have any questions or need more pictures of the IEMs.

[EDIT]: The Campfire Audio Comet has been sold.

$120 - JVC HA-FW01 “woodies” case, cable, and Spiral Dot tips all included. My favorite in-your-face-V-shape that I’ve heard.

$20 - Sony EX750BT case, cables, excellent condition. I haven’t been able to confirm what it does/doesn’t have in common with the MH750, but my goodness do these sound good. Great for around the office or others because the band keeps everything in place if you removed them from your ears. Better call quality than TWS.

$75 - BTR5 2021 with box/accessories

$170 Penon Vortex White and blue, completely sealed and unopened. 2.5mm cable termination. Super capable single DD, class leading mids and highs, mid bass fantastic too, sub bass is rolled off somewhat but not completely.

$45 MiFO O7 TWS These have carbon nanotube dynamic drivers and sound great. Finish and build are top notch. BT performance is great. Comes with case, box, accessories.

$45 Apple Beats Studio TWS, case and buds, no issues, warranty until September next year.

[SOLD] $170 FiiO M11 Non-plus, non-pro. Great condition, volume knob is unusably sketchy when it comes to lowering volume. I usually nudge it then use on-screen control. That is the only issue.

$60 Shanling Q1 in cream. Perfect condition, protective sticker still on rear, box and all accessories, matching silicone skin. No issues. BT receives like a champ, no hiccups. Meat and potatoes player/receiver/transmitter with a 50’s car style to it.

$130 Hiby R3 Pro Saber comes with box and accessories, no issues or blemishes. Excellent sound.

$115 Penon Fan 2 Mint condition, no issues whatsoever, every accessory except for the carry case which I’ll swap out for something else. Just not my bass preference vs Serial. The included OS133 cable is great, I have 2 so you can pick between 2.5mm and 3.5mm termination. Double DD for bass, Sonion and Knowles BA for mids and highs. SOLD for asking

$225 Hiby R6 Pro I found that using it as a bluetooth receiver it had occasional stutters and also couldn’t control Amazon Music on my phone via the hardware buttons. I doubt this is device specific, as much as many of these more expensive DAPs have weaknesses in either BT or WiFI.
So for my niche use-case it has to go but it’s one of the most beautiful pieces of audio hardware I’ve owned for heft and materials, and it sounds fantastic. No cosmetic issues, no box or accessories.

[SOLD] $400 - Thieaudio Clairvoyance - with stock EST cable (3.5mm terminated), Pelican style case, I’ll have to check what tips. Add $6 if you want the presentation box and sleeve. Posting a better price here than I will elsewhere, this is closer to Oracle pricing. Warm, detailed, punchy, balanced.

$65 - Beautiful Penon Fan with box and accessories (reluctant sale)

CONUS shipping is part of those prices, all PayPal F&F

Can take any extra photos as needed.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness - I hope Some of this is still available by Friday. I’m also a bit sad to see you sell off so many things - I hope it’s for the better!

3 Likes

RBW is consolidating his collection, now that he has Clairvoyance. I’m still surprised every time he sells a Penon. It’s like the opposite of a bell ringing: an angel must lose their wings!

4 Likes

A new Penon is coming out that I have to at least try if I’m end-gaming. They really do go for different tuning with their different releases, I wish I had budget to keep the Fan and Serial, nothing makes the other fully redundant.

2 Likes