Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Anyone have a Xenns Top they are willing to let go of?

Congrats on the sale. I was kinda drooling over the Rognir’s, but the timing wasn’t right. Whomever got them is gettin a good set. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hey guys I have a few items up for sale:

Kennerton Rognir Planar - Bubinga: $2500

Burson Soloist 3X GT - $2000

Audeze LCD-X 2020 Creator’s Edition - $700

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Tripowin x HBB Olina price drop: £55. DM me if interested!

Singxer SA-1 ($300)

Shipping included. CONUS only

3 Likes

Bumping my VO for a price drop.

4 Likes

What pads does it come with? Also, is it magnesium or standard?

Standard, stock Verite pads.

New type. Order now.

1 Like

SOLD

DNA stratus v3. It’ll come with all stock tubes and a couple NOS 6N1Ps. As well as a custom cover I had made.

Stock tubes: Psvane 2A3s, 5U4G Winged C, 6N1P

I’d like $2.8k F&F
Free Shipping CONUS (I’ll ship insured and cover shipping)

Please let me know if you have any questions.

11 Likes

CLOSED Traded on HeadFi
Aeon Open X Bundle($420)
Hi everyone! I am phasing out of headphones and just strictly going to iem’s. So I have a couple pairs of headphones to pass on which I love but have found a new enjoyment with iem’s. Dan Clark Aeon Open X with a custom black paint job. Stock ear pads(which are still in excellent condition)along with a new set that I only used for a couple hours. Comes with all filters and box. Custom XLR cable from Sky Audio. They are in great condition and nothing sonically wrong with them. Thanks for looking!

4 Likes

CLOSED
**SOLD to @Eric_Rosenfield *
Sennheiser hd 6xx($220)
Hi everyone! I am phasing out of headphones and just strictly going to iem’s. So I have a couple pairs of headphones to pass on which I love but have found a new enjoyment with iem’s.Wanting to pass on my Sennheiser hd 6xx. These have the custom cans mod on them. ZMF earpads,which have only been used for about 25 hours.Custom XLR cable from Audiophile ninja and a third party 6.35 cable. They are in great condition and nothing sonically wrong with them. Thanks for looking!

4 Likes

I believe you have the 2022 Utopia, yes? What’s that pairing like?

2 Likes

I really liked it. It’s a awesome pairing. I’d keep it but I have an envy now and it works with the Utopia and Susvara so I feel I shouldn’t keep both.

1 Like

You want that AMP, Yes you do!

They don’t come up that often and not as pristine as that one. Also, no long multi-month wait time for one to be built. Hell, I’m starting to want it and I don’t have anything tube needy…

3 Likes

The DAC has to come first, and I can’t pay for that until next week. :sob:

If it’s still available after I pay Vincent for my d1-unity next week, then @Delta9K might talk me into buying it.

Not that he’d have to twist my arm very hard.

1 Like

I love the custom cable colors!

4 Likes

I had that as a kid!!!

1 Like

Awesome dac! Hope you enjoy!

Selling a mint condition pair of YanYin x HBB Mahina! The best Tribrid IEM in the price range, imho. Selling reluctantly to fund stereo amplifier for my speaker setup.

$650 MSRP.

Selling for $480.

I’m a reputable seller with great reviews on my Head-Fi classifieds feedback page.

Edit: still for sale!

7 Likes