Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I’m looking forward to the earbuds portion of JAnonymous5150’s inventory reduction sale! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Much of the good stuff is sold or I’m keeping it, but I have some gems coming up soon. I already sold my Ucotech ES-P1s because they got replaced by the ES-P2s. Keeping most of my buds made by DIY builders because they’re like art to me. That said, I have some Blurs I’ll be getting rid of. Some FQSM Turandots. My Shozy BKs and. Yuin PK1s might go. And one pair of my Symphonio Dragons is going either the 3 or 3+, but I still have to find time to sit down and do all the comparing and deciding you know :joy:

4 Likes

Wow, the Ety looks so much better with a custom cable and eartips. I almost want to buy these from you just because of how much more comfortable looking they are.

1 Like

I think @paulwasabii or Michael Bruce should buy this. For science lol

WTS Topping A90D $480 OBO
pretty lightly used, was way overkill for anything I can throw at it (like 45/99 on low gain for my hardest to drive headphones) and switching budget from audio gear to PC upgrades :sweat_smile:
pictures on headfi

also interest check on a Liquid Platinum Dac, was planning on using it for a secondary setup but don’t really have the space :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh man… so tempting. That’s a great price too. GLWYS!

1 Like

10characters

The cable also makes the user experience SO MUCH better. The Ety cable is microphonic, hard to keep wound up and laying flat, and feels like it’s about to break any second. The aftermarket able is infinitely better IMO. And the Comply Pros are my favs on Etsy. I use them on my ER4XR all the time.

1 Like

Audeze Maxwell Xbox Version

Very lightly used - all original packaging and accessories.

$260 shipped to you in the USA.

Relisting WITH SOME ADDITIONS:

Prices are F&F. Filing the taxes right on G&S will be a headache so if you have to have that added security, add 5% to the asking price. I have 66+ confirmed trades on AVExchange, 48+ on Head-Fi, 40+ on MechMarket, and an extensive/involved history on here.

CONUS shipping is included at cheapest rate, if you want to make sure you have priority you may have to cover the distance. I’m not looking for offers at all at these prices. I’m not really looking for trades either, the situation for this year and next year prioritize having funds.

Dunu EST112 | $220 - Excellent like new condition, box and all accessories.

DB Monroe | $45 - Chipping paint, decent dual DD set, lots of very cool goodies included and untouched.

Paulthings MIXXtape | $45 A DAP that works on its own but can also legit play music in a tape deck! Comes with a cheapo tape to MP3 player with usb cable, and lots of fun things Paul included for nostalgia factor. What a great pairing with the DB Monroe for all t hose cassette based accessories! Barely used as the feature set didn’t match my daily use. Effectively open box.

SOLD on Head Fi ThieAudio Hype 2 | $210 - Excellent like new condition, box and all accessories.

ANew X-One | $80 - Used 45 minutes or less, neat IEM that is built like a tank and has 3 swappable chips for 3 FR. Great cable and box/accessories.

Kiwi Ears Quartet | $70 - Also barely any use, box and full accessories.

1More Quad Driver | $50 - Completely sealed, unused.

Shanling x Myryad Music1 | $25 - Rather darl/relaxed single DD. Used for 20 minutes after being bought new. Box and full accessories.

NF Audio NM2 | $50 - Full accessories and box, really nice packaging. Many prefer the tonality to the peakier NM2+.

Beats Studio Buds | $30 - Zero issues, work well, I’ll include one set of tips (non original) price should allow budget for buying your tips of choice.

Retroid Pocket RP3+ | $100 - Open box, black color, OG box and stock cable. No time to play games. Loosely related to audio and video I guess, it’s Android and with a dongle could be a great media/audio solution on the move.

Ikko Zerda ITM01 dongle DAC with Type C cable - barely used, $20 on its own or $15 added onto something else.

Plus I’m finally relisting keyboard things that have just been sitting, but I’ll do that in a different thread, the assumed role of this one is audio.

4 Likes

:stop_sign: SOLD on HeadFi :stop_sign:

Happy Friday! Just wanted to do an interest check. Was seeing if anyone would be interested in a trade for Dunu SA6 mk2. Excellent condition,also cable and tips are unused. Throwing in a Hakugei cable also. Just want to try something new/different. Was looking to trade for one of these.
-Xenns Top
-ThieAudio Oracle mk2
-Night Oblivion Butastur
-Kiwi Ears Orchestra
-Sound Rhyme DTE500
-Kinera Imperial Skuld

Let me know what ya got! I’ll post pics if anyone is interested. Thanks everybody,have a good one. Chris👍

3 Likes

Interest Check: I haven’t fully decided if I’m selling yet, but if I were to sell a pair of Abyss 1266 Phi TC in very good condition with new pads (installed since I purchased, under 10 hours) and the JP Superconductor HP upgrade 6ft cable for $3000 would folks here be interested? The price is more than I paid because I had the pads done and acquired the cable separately secondhand though it’s in like new condition. Just shoot me a message so I have an idea because I much prefer selling here to head-fi or AVExchange. :metal::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Also, I have a pair of Hifiman OG HE400s with Dekonis Sheepskin pads, hex grills, adapters that screw on to the SMC jacks and let you use any dual 3.5mm terminated cable you want though I do have the original joke of a cable from Hifiman to go with it. The headphones are in excellent condition and the original packaging is included. I just don’t listen to these enough to keep them as they’re so much fun that someone else should be loving them. I’m thinking $115 shipped to the lower 48 which is what I paid without with Dekonis, hex grills, or SMC adapters. $10 more gets you a 2m black and white cloth sleeved dual 3.5mm to single 3.5mm at the amp end cable to do with with. Pics upon request.

2 Likes

SOLD!!!

Focal Stellia For Sale, Excellent Condition.

Excellent set of Focal Stellia closed-back headphones with all original accessories, paperwork, box, and packaging for sale, my personal pair.

I purchased them from an authorized dealer, and they have only had one owner. Take a look at the photos; the ear pads and headband haven’t fully changed color to the darker leather yet that most used Stellia’s display. In addition, the leather on the cups is still the original color and hasn’t discolored. Compare the quality to other used Stellia Headphones at this price. Headphones are packaged up and ready to ship!

The price does not include PayPal Fees or the signature required for insured shipping. I will ship to USA 48 to a verified PayPal Account Only and confirmed shipping address only.

No Trades.

Headphone Stand NOT included

Thanks for looking and your support!

7 Likes

The price is referred to, but is it mentioned?

Remarkable photography!

2 Likes

SOLD!!! Thanks, I updated it now!

1 Like

I’m just here to say your photos are absolutely spectacular. Amazing work, sir.

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

$1050

Excellent set of Sennheiser HD800s headphones with all original accessories, paperwork, box, and packaging for sale, my personal pair.

I purchased them from an authorized dealer. Take a look at the photos for overall quality and condition. They are very clean with a few wear and use marks as to be expected. Headphones are packaged up and ready to ship!

The price does not include PayPal Fees or the signature required for insured shipping. I will ship to USA 48 to a verified PayPal Account Only and confirmed shipping address only.

More Photos are available for viewing in the listing description. No Trades.

Headphone Stand NOT included

Thanks for looking and your support!

4 Likes

@MRHifiReviews out of curiosity, what kind of stand is that you’re using for display? it looks nice

1 Like