Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

That’s a Rooms Audio headphone stand

Nice stands. I have the Rooms Pro A in black.

6 Likes

Wow, Marcelo – that’s a great price for a pristine Stellia, the best headphone I’ve heard.

If I had some discretionary income, man, this would tempt like few other deals …

Grab this deal, HiFiers. What a can. What a deal!

3 Likes

2 Likes

What are your best pads for he1000 stealth?

1 Like

Doesn’t change much sound signature yet very comfortable. Lambskin you can also opt for cow hide which I am using now.

Cool I’ll grab a pair, how can I buy them?

1 Like

Sure…just private msg me. Wouldn’t want to flood here. I’ll msg you in awhile.

Hi!

Selling new-condition Ananda V2 with true high end upgrade cable.

The cable is made of single-crystal UP-OCC copper (best copper quality available!!) with upgraded high-end terminals/connectors in the material Rhodium from high-end Furutech.
It costs $385.

This headphone-cable combination sounds seriously good. It successfully smooths out the slightly prickly treble of Ananda headphones (I’ve tried them all) while giving the overall sound more weight to it.

The V2 has the widest stage and best separation in my humble opinion.

All accessories (including original cables) come with original box! Also comes with XLR to 4.4mm adapter, worth $50!

DM me if you’re interested!

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve had some financial setbacks so I’m selling my audio gear. I’m willing to ship worldwide for free.

Chord Anni - Like new, comes with all the original accessories - 700€

Campfire Audio Dorado 2020 - Used for about 4 hours - 350€

1 Like

Price drop $975! Boxed up ready to ship.

2 Likes

Hey ya’ll - got some deals for you today:

Dunu SA6 Ultra (blue) - $475 USD
OG Dunu SA6 - $275 USD
Dunu VULKAN - $250 USD
AKG N5005 - $200 USD
LZ A6 - $175 USD

All in excellent condition/working perfectly. Shipping included for Canada, and prefer Paypal F&F to save fees and tax thank you!

10 Likes

You can reply in private if you like but what did you think of A6?

5 Likes

I didn’t get to spend as much time as I 'd like on them as I was bombarded with other stuff, but my favourite filter was the pink one - the most “balanced” out of all of them. The highs are the main selling point on these, and they’re pretty great, very resolving and detailed, but the other filters are bright for me. Definitely not a high-volume set. Bass is tight and fast, and overall a treblehead’s dream I’d imagine, but too bad that aint me hahaha.

The variety you get is also nuts - I can see it having a lot of potential if you additionally mod each nozzle, but overall, great technical performance, especially if you like bright sets.

6 Likes

One of my favorite sets ;). Agree with your assessment as I love the treble on these. Large stage, plenty of details, thumping bass and forward mids. But I can only listen for about 2-3 hours as the treble makes them a pretty intense listen and my ears get hot lol.

Hehe I have two just in case one goes bad since they tend to be prone to malfunction due to humidity. Also the the mmcx connector is not the best.

I use them with the radius tips + xinhs 8 strand copper plated silver+graphene cable. With these I find the dac/Amp doesn’t change the flavor of them much but the tips/nozzle/cable do. Pink filter + high gain button is the way to go.

Listening to them right now, perfect addition to the paradise experience.

7 Likes

WTS - USA

Tin P1+ with extra 2.5mm MMCX cable - SOLD

Budget bundle: Blon x HBB Z300 + Kiwi Ears Cadenza (cable and tips were never used) + Quarks DSP + Tangzu Sancai tips - SOLD

Earbuds: Fatal Iris 2.0 + K’s K64 (rewired with KBEar cable) + foams - SOLD

7 Likes

Killer bundle deal - glws

4 Likes

looking to sell my Hiby R5 Gen II for $200 shipped G&S. lmk if you are interesting and I can send pics

1 Like

WTS - USA
RebelAudio RebelAmp green $500 shipped CONUS

Photos: RebelAudio RebelAmp for Sale - Album on Imgur

RebelAudio RebelAmp in green with hospital-grade power cable. $500 shipped CONUS

My beloved amp for the last couple years, finally upgraded to a ZMF Pendant so I’m parting with it. Still a wonderful amp.

[SOLD] OIDIO 4.4 balanced cable for sennheiser hd 800 series
[SOLD] Dekoni Fenestrated pads for sennheiser hd 800 series

Used twice. 100$ - shipping from the Netherlands.

Someone please buy these off me, feel like i’ve been trying to sell them forever haha

The only thing not included is the filter replacements, asking $140

1 Like