Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

The Yume II is a set that has always interested me, but it always seemed like a more expensive version of the P1 Max ( the graphs are very similar ). I have almost pulled the trigger on it a couple times.

I have such a love hate relationship with this IEM it’s kind of insane lol. Sometimes music sounds absolutely ethereal and just makes me float and other times it sounds way too thin to enjoy

1 Like

WTS [CONUS-NC]:

2ft LQi Balanced XLR 4 Pin Female to Banana Plug (Silver-Plated Copper) - $85

LetShouer Z12 Modded* + PR2 Modded* + Kiwi Ears Cadenza (Green) Bundle w/ aftermarket tips/foams/etc. - $80 (*Grills have been removed and replaced with foams. It’s technically a destructive process even though you could purchase filters and remove the foams, so I’m not going to charge typical used prices) MP145 has pretty much replaced them all for me, so I’d rather they go off to someone else rather than collect dust.

Qudelix 5K (Out of Warranty) - $70

4 Likes

Mods or not that’s a wonderfully priced bundle there, and a low price on the Q5K too.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/s/Q3GYPtGTAk

The 8XX has been sold.

Aeons are still available.

2 Likes

WTS - Xduoo TA-22 w/ set of Genelex Gold Lion 12au7 tubes
I bought this DAC/Amp in March of 2023 from Apos. I think it sounds great. Tons of versatility. Included a matched pair of Genelex Gold Lion 12au7 tubes.

$350 includes shipping. CONUS only

1 Like

SOLD! Thanks

Dropping Qudelix 5K to $60 SOLD
&
Z12+PR2+KWCadenza Deal to $70

2 Likes

Highersound Erebus, 150 ohm PET DD​

Dark and laid-back sounding earbud with spacious stage. Midbass is slightly more than subbass. Midrange is creamy and lush. Treble is decent without sounding muffled. Stage is quite nice and deep, good width and height.

$150 including PayPal fees. Shipping fees can be split. Paid around $195.

All Ears Kharon 2.2, 32 Ohm PET DD​

Balanced and highly detailed tuning. The subbass extension is quite good, with midbass slam also being on the nicer side. Highly transparent midrange and well-extended brilliant but non-fatiguing treble. Big stage. They are not shouty at all.

$100 including PayPal fees. Shipping fees can be split. Paid around $150.

Apollo Gold Story mmcx (with cable), 32 Ohm​

V-shaped sound with a pretty big soundstage. Nice details, midragne is a bit pushed back. Very nice bass and sparkling treble.

$80 including PayPal fees. Shipping fees can be split. Paid around $100.

Kobe Audio Poseidon (300 Ohm Blue Sapphire PET DD) and Marshmallow (32 Ohm)​

Poseidon is a balanced-sounding earbud, much like Kharon 2.2, but with thicker notes and less separation. Very musical and very engaging.
$50 including PayPal fees. Shipping fees can be split. Paid $67 including cable.

Marshmallow is an entry-level balanced-sounding earbud. $20 including cable and Paypal fees. Shipping fees can be split. Paid $31 including cable.

LREY Matia V2 mmcx, 32 Ohm Titanium DD​

Warm and laid-back sounding earbud with semi-open back brass shell, bell shaped. Beautiful sound, comfortable fit. Very nice stage with proportionate width, height, and depth. Head units only, no cable

$40 including PayPal fees. Shipping fees can be split. Paid $50.

If someone buys all, I can bear the shipping.​

1 Like

I have a novel offer for anyone out there. I would be down to trade my Asgard 3 in excellent condition and your pick of my 3 month old Edition XS with aftermarket 16 core OCC 2m cable, my OG HE560s in very good condition (wood veneer with 2.5mm jacks, custom adapters for those jacks to let you use a dual 3.5mm cable with them, new pads with 2 hours on them, black hex grills, headband cover, and aftermarket 16 cores of silver plated ofc, plus two extra pairs of Dekonis pads one hybrid and one lambskin), or your choice of some kind of IEM deal which could include Dunu EST112, OG Mangird Teas, Michael Bruce Glamdrings, ThieAudio Oracle Mk2, TA Excalibur, KB Ear Believe, Campfire Polaris, TA Hype 2, Dunu Zen Pros, etc (we can talk). For some combo of that gear I would want your HE6se V1 or V2 or HE6 OG if it’s beat up but working. I would also consider HE500s, Edition XXs, and OG HE1000s. Also open to offers of other headphones and gear so hit me up. Of course if cash needs to balance the deal on either side we can work that out.

1 Like

Bumping with LCD-XC (2021) - $700 added!

[SOLD] Diana V2

Selling my Diana V2 for $1.4K (net to me via PayPal) shipped and insured CONUS. Less than a year old.

Comes with all original packaging and cable (4 pin XLR, 1.5m). These have the updated pads and additional headband pad.

Hit me up with any questions you may have.

5 Likes

Have a few things that need new homes. The first being my set of Meze 99 Noir’s. They haven’t been used much, will come with the OG cable and a few sets of pads. The original two sets and a secondary set I was testing with them for more comfort. Free UPS shipping NA only, looking for $100.00.

2 Likes

:stop_sign: ALL SOLD :stop_sign:Xihns,ivipQ cables,SMSL C100 Dac
:stop_sign:SOLD all cables :stop_sign: Thanks @heartless
Hey everybody! Looking to get rid of some gear. The cables are new or I only used them once to test. All work properly and are excellent cables,phenomenal quality in my opinion. The SMSL dac is in excellent condition as well. Has very low hours,never had any use for it. Prices are as marked or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris👍

•Xinhs cable-$50 :yellow_heart:
4-core shielded wire liquid nitrogen single crystal copper gold

•ivipQ modular cable-$75 :sauropod:
4-core 5N sterling silver+silver palladium

•IvipQ cable-$35
8-core OFC and 7N OCC Mix :japanese_ogre:

•SMSL C100 Dac-$45

1 Like

Impressive LOTR chin-slider in that first one!

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

Did price drops on everything,shoot me some offers! Need to get rid of some stuff. Hope everybody is having a good week😎

1 Like

Interest check - Selling SMSL SA300
Dac/Amp with RCA/USB/BT input, Speakers and SW output
Used in great shape, comes with remote, $85

1 Like

Last bumperino before the holidays. Also accepting trade offers.

LZ-A6 has been dropped to $125
Z12 + PR2 + KE Cadenze has been dropped to $60

2 Likes