Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Hey fellas, I’m looking to sell a black Schiit Asgard 3 (no DAC card) in excellent condition), a v1.1 of the Hifiman HE560 (wood veneer, 2.5mm ports, hex grills mod), and a pair of OG HE400s (SMC jacks, hex grills mod). I have adapters made for both the 560s and the 400s that let them be used with and dual 3.5mm cable you want and both come with new pads and headband covers and are in excellent or very good condition. Shoot me cash or trade offers (specifically looking for Hifiman HE6seV2 or HE500, but willing to consider many different offers) and as far as cash offers go, just send it and don’t worry about insulting me with low balls. Pics available upon request.

3 Likes

Also for any of you HD650 or HD6XX owners out there I have an extra driver weight kit from Custom Cans UK sitting around and if you’d like it, let me know and depending on where you are it’s either yours free or for postage. ------THIS HAS BEEN ACCEPTED

2 Likes

I loved my Asgard 3 when I had it!

1 Like

I love mine too, but I really want a pair of HE500s or a replacement pair of H6aeV2,

2 Likes

I love it too. That’s why it will only go out of one of my Hifiman round cup needs is being fulfilled. Otherwise I have tons of amps. Though the Asgard is my favorite solid state Schiit amp that I’ve heard including the more expensive models.

1 Like

With a touch of warmth/musicality on the background, barely perceptible, too, I think.

2 Likes

WTS Letshuoer Galileo,ivipQ cables
It’s the weekend! Looking to get rid of some more gear. Galileo have only been used once. So they are like new. Sound great,but really don’t need them. Tips,cable,case are unused. They will just collect dust. The cables are new or I only used them once to test. All work properly and are excellent cables,phenomenal quality in my opinion. Prices are as marked or best offer. Please let me know if you have any questions,Thanks

•Letshuoer Galileo-$65

•ivipQ cable-$25
4-core 6N Litz OCC+Single Crystal Copper Silver Plated

•IvipQ cable-$40
4-Core 6N Single Crystal Copper Silver-Plated

3 Likes

WTS, EU only

• stellar condition Dunu SA6 OG with all accessories. 240€ + shipping around 20€ in EU
    Probably most beautiful set I have seen in person, very smooth and pleasing tuning. Irresponsible non-audio related purchases forces my to find some extra funds and this was the weakest link of Twilight, Mest and SA6 trinity.
    Would willingly sell without the stock cable, but with balanced 4.4mm purple tripowin replacement for 199€

7 Likes

Selling this Chord Hugo TT2 Headphone Amplifier. In excellent condition Amp/Dac. This is one of the best upsampling DACs on the market, paired with Chord’s best headphone amplifier and a preamplifier capable of driving efficient speakers or the hardest to drive headphones with ease.

Only selling because I purchased a new preamp that comes with DAC integrated. The Chord Hugo TT2 will ship in its original double boxes with all accessories, including remotes, power supplies, and cables.

Please feel free to send your inquiry. Thanks

Hi!

Buy/Sell gear goes to this thread!

2 Likes

Up for sale is my used OPPO UDP-205 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player in perfect condition and will be delivered in the original boxes and packaging with the remote, power and HDMI cables. I’ve opened it and used it and it works perfectly! All accessories are included. It is in perfect working condition and plays perfectly. The video and audio performance is superb.

Feel free to send your buying inquiry please. Thanks

1 Like

SOLD
Looking to sell my Hiby R5 Gen II for SOLD. Nothing wrong with the unit and battery lasts a crazy amount of time. I’m just selling cause I stream all my music and I don’t give it nearly enough use to justify keeping it.

1 Like

Bundle for everything $110

3 Likes

All sold - thanks!

6 Likes

SHIT!

Great prices! GLWYS brother :handshake:

3 Likes

DDT liquidation sale! Free shipping CONUS on everything except speakers. The big speakers are local only (Milwaukee/Chicago areas). Pics available on request.
Airpulse A100 (Red) $500 local only
Bluesound Powernode (Latest) $600
DHC Complement C (4ft, 4.4mm, Fostex) $325
Edifier S3000 Pro (w/ stands) $600 local only
Exogal Comet Plus $1000
Focal Elegia $225
Fostex TH900mk2 Lawton Purpleheart $900
Hifiman HE1000 v2 Stealth $1000
Holt Hill Cionnsailes $1500 local only
iFi iPower Elite 24V $150
Norne Drausk v2 Lite (4ft, 4.4mm, Dual 3.5mm) $175
Philharmonic BMR Towers (White) $3000 local only
Questyle CMA Twelve Master $950
Questyle M15 $150
Rupert Neve Headphone Amp $275

4 Likes

God I wish that I had room for those BMRs (I am already flush with speakers lol). GLWS!

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:
I got some sweet Christmas deals for ya’ll:

2023 XMAS Bundle ($200):
-AFUL Magic One ($75 separate)
-Tripowin Kailua ($75 for Kailua+FUDU)
-TangZu FUDU (no tips)
-Moondrop Starfield 2 ($75 for all Moondrops)
-Moondrop Chu 2
-Moondrop Quarks DSP
-7hz Zero 2
-Blon Z300
-Tinhifi C0

Individual Stuff:

TGXEar Serratus (Bell) $125

LZ A6 ($150)

Moondrop Blessing 3 ($175)

Dunu OG SA6 ($250)

Dunu Vulkan ($250)

Shipping is covered for Canada!
Paypal F&F to avoid taxes plz, and I’ll also throw in some cool cables for free as a little gift :sunglasses:

All in excellent working condition with many barely reaching over 50 hours of use.

Prices are already really low, no low-balling please.

17 Likes

Have some self-respect people!

12 Likes