Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Ooh, somebody’s gonna get a sweet deal on a 530, among other things :star_struck: GLWTS!

3 Likes

Bump, iFi iPower Elite sold!

Stupid deal!

I hope someone jumps on this!

3 Likes

Confirmed purchase of Hola from John. Speedy shipping, secure packaging – everything in great shape.

Another fine transaction with one of the most righteous dudes in this forum. Thanks again, @rattlingblanketwoman!

4 Likes

Shoot me some offers folks. The cables were only used once for testing. The amp is very powerful and clean.
Cables SOLD Thanks @Sonofholhorse :handshake:
Drop x SMSL HO150X
Looking to get around $125 for it,but just let me know what you can do
Ivipq cables
Looking to get $20-30 for each,these get zero use.
I will pay for shipping
Definitely willing to do bundle prices,need to get this stuff off my hands.
Hope everybody has a good weekend and getting geared up for Christmas
Thanks everybody,Chris

4 Likes

WTS Violectric v222

My headfi listing:

1 Like

I have an ad that is aimed at Canucks on the board, but I would also be willing to ship to the US for somebody well known on here. It is an amp for somebody that is looking for a thick, gooey tube amp. I looked for this for years. And now that I have it, I realize that it will never be my everyday amp. So…

I am also trying to move a set of Dan Clark Audio leather earpads (Ether angled) that fit on the Hifiman HE6se V2’s. And there is a set of mounting rings included. Asking $95.00 for both. Would probably toss them in on an amp purchase?

1 Like

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone is looking, but just in case, there is a Zahl HM-1 available from a reputable seller. Along with several other things.

Anyone looking to sell or trade an LCD 4, LCD 5 and a mm500?

Putting feelers out there for anyone looking for Yanyin Canon OG, selling mine. UK based

Will come with after market cables. Noozle on right iem came off approx 5-6 months ago. This does not affect it’s performance and will be reflected in its price

6 Likes

What finally unseated it? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Nothing at the moment, but tis the season and rather have funds to treat family members

9 Likes

Man I already had so much respect for you, this says even more about you. What a guy.

Untitled

7 Likes

Thank you very much. Very kind of you

1 Like

im see to buy bgvp phantom, fiio fx15,monarch mkiii used if any on sale?

Dropping price to $110

Very powerful and clean amp. Excellent condition. Will throw in Hart audio RCA cables as well. Thanks,Chris

4 Likes

I wish I was in the market for one of these… what a god damned steal.

5 Likes

Thanks brother! It has been a gem for me. Solid…solid…solid little box with that oomph

3 Likes

Up for sale are my IEMs and cables that I need to let go of. Some back-story, I have unfortunately developed an inner ear (and eardrum) sensitivity which impacts my being able to enjoy wearing and listening to any IEM. I am kinda bummed but you know, c’est la vie… I have found a new fav on-ear headphone (Koss KPH40) and am still kicking around my old Senn HD598cs closed-backs for now, thankfully which do not impact my ears at all. I will still be in the market for these types of headsets so at least I have that to look forward to! :blush:

Now, to the subject at hand… Below is what I have available to the interested audiophile who is looking for a deal. Small disclaimer: All IEMs come in their original packaging with all original accessories (unless otherwise stated), are in like-new condition, and have been sanitized via non-abrasive alcohol wipes. All cables are likewise in like-new condition and will be properly wrapped and shipped in a legit little plastic bag. Shipping is included in price for within the US only, international interested buyers will ship at the latest and best rate available via USPS.

IEMs

• Letshuoer S12 - $99 shipped
  • Aful MagicOne - $99 shipped
  • Letshuoer x Gizaudio Galileo - $70 shipped
    • Note - IEM storage case latch broke off due to me trying get the damn thing open initially. Will include an extra puck-style case with the order, like this one.

Cables

• Westone Audio EPIC 2-Pin Cable, 64" Clear - $30 shipped

If you are interested in any one of these or have questions on the item(s), please DM me and we’ll go from there. Pictures of any of the above are available upon request.

Thanks and happy listening! :notes:

5 Likes