Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I sent you a DM, whenever you get to it. Thanks.

Replied, thanks for your patience! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey guys after Christmas and New Years I am going to post a few things for sale…I am going to give everyone here first chance at getting them before posting on the other usual places…I am going to definitely sell my Modius and probably my Asgard 3 with the dac module…I will give a fair deal…I would rather someone use them than them sit in a box unused…If anyone has any interest shoot me a pm.

12 Likes

Back to work on Boxing Day. Final inspection and condition before :package::airplane: to USA and Canada. The lambskin pads are soft and comfy :sheep: . Fantastic.

#NMDCustomPads #BoxingDay #SoftAndComfy

4 Likes

hi,S12 is neutral bright sound?

Hi @leonasj , the S12 is more V-shaped and I wouldn’t call it bright but it will reveal treble in the upper region when that is present on music tracks. After rolling some cables, I personally prefer a pure copper cable with my S12 since it tames a bit of the highs ever so slightly and gives it a nice bottom end, but this also pairs well with my own source equipment and sounds best to my ears after having rolled some cables. I will also mention that eartips are most important imho. For these I found that the Dunu S&S tips gave the best presentation and had the best fit since they are on the shallow end for fit, in the nozzle extension department. Again, finding the best fit and sound for your own ears is important regarding eartip pairing.

Hope this helps! :notes:

2 Likes

very helps. thank you. good luck sell iems , your good prices.

2 Likes

BUMP + UPDATE:

Hi everyone :wave:
I got some sweet Christmas deals for ya’ll:

2023 XMAS Bundle ($165):
-Tripowin Kailua
-TangZu FUDU (no tips)
(or $85 for Kailua+FUDU)

-Moondrop Starfield 2 (or $100 for everything below)
-Moondrop MAY DSP
-Moondrop Chu 2
-Moondrop Quarks DSP
-7hz Zero 2
-Blon Z300

Individual Stuff:

TGXEar Serratus (Bell) $100

LZ A6 ($125)

Moondrop Blessing 3 ($175)

Dunu Vulkan ($250)

Shipping is covered for Canada!
Paypal F&F to avoid taxes plz, and I’ll also throw in some cool cables for free as a little gift :sunglasses:

All in excellent working condition with many barely reaching over 50 hours of use.

Prices are already really low, no low-balling please.

8 Likes

For sale

HEDDphone V2.
Mint condition, 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Priced to sell at £1295+shipping (free shipping in the UK/EU : 50% shipping worldwide)

Bought on spec but just doesn’t play enough of my library as well as I’d hoped.

4 Likes

ISO: Aune S17 Pro.
Holla!

Doing an End-of-Year clean out. All prices are shipped to you and obo. I’ll give you a discount if you want to bundle. Shipping to the USA only please.

SOLD -DT990 Pro 600ohm + Extra Pads + Case (okay condition) - $80

SOLD-RCA switch box - $10

SOLD-Fiio DAC/AMP (Q1 I think, but not sure) - $15

-Fiio BTR7 + Case - $145

SOLD-7hz LeGato - $50

-Tin T2 - $30

-CCA Lyra - $10

-JDS OL Switcher (RCA) - $30

SOLD-Wiim Mini - $40

-Raspberry Pi 4 w/ Case and SD Card - $75

-Fosi Tube Buffer - $20

-Duok XLR Switcher - $25

-Vintage Kenwood EQ (GE-34) - $75

-Oval Pads $15 a piece or $70 for the lot (sheepskin, hybrid, shure, perforated, velour, microfiber)

3 Likes

Let’s start your :two::zero::two::four: with a bang! :boom:New Year’s Sale is here!

*Promotion until 31st Jan 2024.

1 Like

SOLD

Hey all, bought this big lot of cable making stuff a while back thinking I might use it up—Ended up only making 1 or 2 cables. I’d like to sell it as a lot and pass it along to someone who will use it.

Here’s a list of mostly what’s there.

• Mogami quad mini install grade wire approximately 75 feet
  • Paracord lots of colors lots of feet
  • REAN RCA connectors x4
  • FUREZ speaker wire Y split X 4
  • REAN quarter inch TRS plug X3
  • Mr. speakers headphone plug X2
  • HD 650 connector X6
  • Neutrik 4pin XLR x5
  • REAN 1/8” trs x2
  • Rean mini 4pin xlr x 5
  • mini-xlr 3 pin x5
  • Heat Shrink Tubing Various Sizes and Lengths

I’d like $150 obo shipped to you in the USA. The wire alone is probably $70 value, estimate connectors at $5 a piece and you can see how high the price would be if you bought it all individually.

SOLD

1 Like

WTB Seeaudio Yume Midnight
I’m in California
PayPal or trade for Kiwi Quartet + One DSP.

15% off anything that’s left. If it’s under $10, I’d like you to bundle though. Or, give me your best offer.

1 Like

Bump, price drops

Bump, Updates, & Addition

Up for sale are my IEMs and cables that I need to let go of. Below is what I have available to the interested audiophile who is looking for a deal. Small disclaimer: All IEMs come in their original packaging with all original accessories (unless otherwise stated), are in like-new condition, and have been sanitized via non-abrasive alcohol wipes. All cables are likewise in like-new condition and will be properly wrapped and shipped in a legit little plastic bag. Shipping is included in price for within the US only, international interested buyers will ship at the latest and best rate available via USPS.

IEMs

• Letshuoer x Gizaudio Galileo - $80 shipped
    • Note - IEM storage case latch broke off due to me trying get the damn thing open initially. Will include an extra puck-style case with the order, like this one .

Cables

• Westone Audio EPIC 2-Pin Cable, 64" Clear - $30 shipped
  • FogCityAudio Sennheiser HD598 HD599 HD560s 4ft Mogami OFC Headphone Cable - $60 shipped

If you are interested in any one of these or have questions on the item(s), please DM me and we’ll go from there. Pictures of any of the above are available upon request.

Thanks and happy listening! :notes:

2 Likes

I’ve got a Fog City cable for my HD650, great cables from Patrick over there! GLWS!

2 Likes

Quality craftsmanship from Patrick for sure and thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Promotion is still on…:wink::+1:t2: