Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Someone please buy that Hiby RS2, what a sexy little device in that green leather case :heart_eyes:
If you listen to local music files this is all you´ll ever need for IEMs and most Headphones.
Systemwide EQ via MSEB :ok_hand:

Great deal, good luck with sales!

I am awaiting delivery of R6III :star_struck:

3 Likes

I would like to trade a bundle for an IEM:

• Tripowin Kailua
  • VE Azure
  • Sgor Venus
  • ibasso dc04pro: dongle with volume button and app
    More photos available if needed.

Tell me what you’ve got!

List from earlier, but also add (different to the OD200 already listed):

• Oriveti OD200 - $100/$90perfect condition but JUST the IEMs and silver (much more popular) nozzles. No cable/tips.
Hisense A5 - E ink phone with DAC, 3.5mm jack, Android, etc. Unlocked carrier, expandable storage with MicroSD (SD not included though). $150/$140

Oriveti OD200 - $145/$140 ($5 off if you skip the bulky box)

DB Monroe IEMs - $50/$45

EPZ G10 IEMs $35/$30

EPZ K5 IEMs $50/$45

Tin Hifi T3 Plus $45/$40

Tangzu Wan’Er $18/$15 or $10 add on

RevoNext Nex 202 $8 add on

Joyodio VZ10 $25/$20

EPZ 320 $10 add on

FiiO FF1 buds $10 add on

Penon PAC earbuds $10 add on

Meze 99 Noir $140/$130

Ikko Zerda MT01 USB type C $10 add on
5 Likes

For the Canucks on the board, I listed some stuff on CAM:

IBasso SR2 headphones:

Meze 109 Pro’s:

Ambrosia headphones by Nectar Sound:

Little Dot MK9 tube amp:

3 Likes

Hey folks, I have a few items up for sell.

K9 Pro DAC/Amp ESS Edition: $450

Abyss Diana V2: $1300

Trying to clear out some items that don’t get used much. Make me a reasonable offer for paypal FF and I’ll probably take it. DM me for any pics. Only things I’m interested in trading for are plunge audio unity, hype 4, or monarch mk 3.

ISN H50

Night Oblivion Butastur

DCA Noire

Fiio FT3 350 Ohm version

1 Like

WTT ThieAudio Oracle MK2 SOLD

Hope everybody is making in through the week ok! Looking to trade my Oracle Mk2 that are in excellent condition. Got these a few days ago and then a couple days later got a hold of some Clairvoyance,which have been on my radar for a while. So these probably won’t get that much use. Just looking for something comparable price wise. Also,looking for Kinera Urd or Xenns Top. Hit me up if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris🤙

5 Likes

UPDATE (Feb. 26): SOLD. Thanks!

Grado SR325x on-ear headphones, with three sets of extra pads. $225 SHIPPED CONUS. PayPal.

I’m the only owner of these headphones, purchased in March 2023. Lightly used with care. In excellent condition.

Package includes stock pads (installed), plus aftermarket G (bowl) pads, S (flat foam) and Shipbo-like velour pads. The Shipbo turn the 325x into an over-ear headphone but also make the sound more V-shaped. Pad rolling is the most effective, easiest way to change the sound of these headphones and their unique, energetic tuning.

Price is firm. No trades. PM me if interested! Thanks.

EDIT: SOLD. Thanks.

Audeze LCD-X 2021. I am not the original owner, bought used in fall 2022. $699 SHIPPED CONUS. PayPal.

These planar-magnetic headphones are in very good shape and sound great. Pads have moderate wear. All hardware is unblemished and functions properly. These headphones were cared for very well by me.

Leather suspension strap is stretched a bit with normal wear but works fine. Shows a slight crinkle in band because I stored headphone on stand from metal headband, not leather suspension strap, to avoid stretching strap. New bands can be purchased from Audeze.

Package includes stock cable, which has 1/4-inch plug. Hard case included with all foams. Original serial number card included.

Price is firm. Also interested in trade for ZMF Aeolus or JM Audio XTC Open 2.0 biowool. Thanks.

PM re: RikuBuds

EDIT: SOLD. Thanks.

Price drop to $699 shipped on the LCD-X 2021. Also added that I would trade for ZMF Aeolus or JM Audio XTC Open 2.0 biowool.

Thanks.

Looking to sell a few things to free up some space. All prices are shipping CONUS and Paypal G&S fees included, and are OBO.

ALL PICTURES HERE

Schiit Asgard 3

Ive had this for several years now and it has been excellent but its time to let it go. Amp on, No DAC chip inside. Works as it should, Original box and contents. Small minor scratch on top. Asking $165.

Cowon Plenue S

This one is going to be VERY missed. Absolutely excellent sound from this thing. Just have not been going full portable for a while and it kills me to see this thing sitting and not being used. Overall good condition, some minor imperfections here and there, but works as it should. Comes with original leather case. Asking $500. SALE PENDING

Truthear Hexa

Great set, just have some higher end ones now and this one is not being used anymore. Comes with original packaging and contents. Asking $50. SOLD

Ks Temperment Bell Earphone

Fun, capable set of earbuds. Just not getting used anymore. Asking $25. Will throw them in free with any other purchase. SOLD

Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2

Served me well for many years. Razer Green switches. Prefer something smaller nowadays. Includes original box and contents. Asking $50.

Asus C302C Chromebook

Also served me well for many years, just dont have a use for it anymore. 32GB storage, expandable via microSD card, 4GB RAM, Intel core M3 processor. Works as it should, Will be restored to factory upon sale. Had the box for this one somewhere but unfortunately cant find it, will be packed well though. Asking $50 SOLD

1 Like

Really enjoyed my Asgard when I had it. Such a stellar amp! Good luck with getting rid of some goodies🤙

1 Like

Bump & Update

Up for sale is the following audio equipment that I need to let go of and is available to the interested audiophile who is looking for a deal. Small disclaimer: The items comes in its original packaging with all original accessories, is in like-new condition (unless otherwise stated), and has been sanitized via non-abrasive alcohol wipes. Shipping is included in price for within the US only, international interested buyers will ship at the latest and best rate available via USPS.

IEMs

• Letshuoer x Gizaudio Galileo - $70 shipped
    • Note - IEM storage case latch broke off due to me trying get the damn thing open initially. Will include an extra puck-style case with the order, like this one .

Headphones

• Sennheiser HD 598 CS - $80 shipped
    • Note - The headphone is in great condition with the normal wear and tear associated with having used it for a while (DM for pictures). A Geekria headband cover and 1 year old (but still good) NewFantasia sheepskin pads are included.

Portable DAC

• Tempotech Sonata BHD Pro - $80 shipped
    • Note - I am also including a Shanling L3 USB-C to Lightning pure silver cable for those that have iOS devices.

If you are interested or have questions, please DM me and we’ll go from there. Pictures of the above item are available upon request.

Thanks and happy listening! :notes:

Price drop on HEDDPHONE V2 .
Mint condition
Now £1075. Free shipping in uk and Europe and 50% shipping worldwide.

3 Likes

Hey folks, I have a few things I put up for sell:

Fiio K9 Pro: $425
Hifiman HE6se V2: $450
Abyss Diana V2: $1300
Topping D90se: $395
Topping A90 Discrete: $412

2 Likes

Still available? Interested in trade for clairvoyance? Pm if interested,thanks! Chris🤙

CLOSED
WTT ThieAudio Clairvoyance

Pretty straight forward with this one! Looking to trade my excellent condition ThieAudio Clairvoyance for something in the same price range or close. Just would like to try another new set. Comes with original cable and box. If you need tips,I have plenty I can throw in. Shoot me some offers and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,Chris

2 Likes

Putting my stabilized Verite Closed (b-stock) up for trade. Mostly interested in the Atrium, Diana MR and Empyrean 2. Willing to consider other headphones as well, plus/minus cash depending on the value of the headphone.

Includes two cables (XLR and 1/4”), perforated leather and perforated suede pads, and the seahorse case.

3 Likes

Hey Chris sorry for getting back so late - these were measured and my unit has comically high channel imbalance so I’m sending for RMA :joy:

3 Likes