Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Well damn…… thanks for getting back to me🤙

3 Likes

Hello all. Looking to sell some gear as I really need to downsize what I have and just focus on what I prefer. Paypal preferred and shipping within the US through USPS. Not looking for trades at the moment. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask for more info and pictures.

IEM

• Seeaudio Yume II - $115
    Used less than 10 hours. Original box and packaging available but a bit bulky for shipping, can be included if buyer prefers. Cable not included.

• Aful Performer 5 - $170
    New in box and sealed. Was intended to be a part of rotation but too many IEMs made it difficult to justify using.

Earbud

• TGXear Totem - $225

Rikubuds

• Grand Berserker 2 - $80
  • Grand Archer 1 - $60
  • Grand Rider 1 - $60

Bundle - $75

• Saber 1
  • Assassin 2
  • Berserker 1

Headphone

• Sennheiser HD6XX -$140

Used less than 10 hours. Only used indoors.

• Sony WH-1000XM3 - $100

Used less than 20 hours. Only used indoors.

Handheld console (Don’t know if there is any interest for these but maybe someone will be interested)

All handhelds have only been used indoors. Batteries may not hold long charges due to age but condition is excellent as all have been taken care of extensively.

• Nintendo New 3DS XL Hyrule Gold Edition - $250

• Nintendo 2DS - $75

• Sony PS Vita PCH-2001 - $150

5 Likes

Listing edited after trading on Headfi :grimacing:

3 Likes

Note the starting price. KZ Symphony | eBay

2 Likes

Wanted to add a few more earbuds

Venture Electronics Zen 2.0 - $110
Venture Electronics Asura 2.0s - $55

2 Likes

Hi all, looking to sell my burson soloist 3xp amp (650 € shipped) and my HE6SE V2 grill modded (400 € shipped). Paypal G&S.

Looking to sell my ZMF Eikon LTD in Zebrawood, in good condition, connectors are slightly loose and just need some more glue.

$1000, and free shipping + insurance. Comes in original case.

Edited after some trades done :star_struck:

A few things still available with price drops.

Hello all, looking to sell my Yanyin Moonlight IEM.

They are very lightly used, like-new with all original accessories and box. I am selling it as I have dropped out of the hobby and am sticking to a pair of my favorite headphones.

Looking for $400. I am open to any reasonable offers.
Thank you!

(2EST + 4BA + 1 Dynamic Driver Hybrid IEM)

Q

2 Likes

BOTH UNITS SOLD

Looking for a new home for my Jupiter and Cincotres. Everything is perfect for both sets. Reach out if interested. Please forgive my pics, if you need specific angles, just ask and I’ll try to get some better with DSLR

You can see I am currently in Philippines, My son will be going home to Virginia on the 21st and will handle shipping on the 22nd.

6 Likes

Jupiters!!! Woah - that’s one set I wanted to try at CanJam but it wasn’t there unfortunately.

GLWYS!

3 Likes

Bump & Update

Up for sale is the following audio equipment that I need to let go of and is available to the interested audiophile who is looking for a deal. Small disclaimer: The items comes in its original packaging with all original accessories, is in like-new condition (unless otherwise stated), and has been sanitized via non-abrasive alcohol wipes. Shipping is included in price for within the US only.

IEMs

• Letshuoer x Gizaudio Galileo - $70 shipped
    • Note - IEM storage case latch broke off due to me trying get the damn thing open initially. Will include an extra puck-style case with the order, like this one .

Portable DAC

• Tempotech Sonata BHD Pro - $70 shipped
    • Note - I am also including a Shanling L3 USB-C to Lightning pure silver cable for those that have iOS devices.

If you are interested or have questions, please DM me and we’ll go from there. Pictures of the above item are available upon request.

Thanks and happy listening! :notes:

1 Like

Want to trade following Penon IEM’s. They come with all accessories in complete original packaging. They look like new:

Penon Serial 299

Penon Fan 2 279

Price shown is new price at Penon shop today for reference. I suggest trades with used marked prices, but I am open to suggestions! I am interested in all BA IEM’s like Penon Turbo, ivipQ Conch V11 and so on. If needed I will add cash to reach your price. Reach out with what you gotSmiling face with smiling eyes :blush: Shipping from Norway.

2 Likes

WTS:

• Focal Utopia 2020 1680$
  • Audeze mm-100 260$
    Free insured shipping within the US with UPS. Paypal fnf or zelle.

My listings:

3 Likes

WTS: Geshelli Labs Archel 3 Pro on a custom carved Grumpy Goose case - $610 shipped

Listing below

8 Likes

Such a beautiful amp🤙

5 Likes

I’m in a tight spot and have to get some cash together asap. All 3 of these items were purchased brand new in the last 2 weeks:

Topping DX3pro+: $130
Fiio Q3 Mqa: $75
Shanling UA4: $80

I live in North Bay village, a part of Miami Beach. If local we can meet at the speedway close to my condo building(I need this money to fix my truck) or if you want to do shipping, we can talk about that. These are great prices. It burns to let them go. Thankfully my impulsive audiophile ways mean I have a Schiit stack and the Fosi SK01&02 still for my listening needs. Thanks for your consideration :pray:

2 Likes

Looking for Cayin HA-1A mk2 Hybrid Tube Amp, Cayin R01 DAC module, Audio-Technica AD2000’s (non-X).

Update

Sold items: TGXear Totem, Rikubuds Grand Berserker 2, Saber 1, Assassin 2
Additional items: Tripowin Olina (New in box Original, NOT SE version, $80), 7hz Sonus (New in box, $45)

If there is any interest in either the Seeaudio Yume II or Aful Performer 5, I will drop the price to $100 and $150.

Thanks for looking