Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Tor Audio Roger with Psvane CV181-TII and Tung sol 6SN7GTB - $475 shipped

I’m selling the Tor Audio Roger with the Psvane CV181-TII tube and Tung sol 6SN7GTB tube. It sounded amazing when paired with my 6XX and Focal Clear OG.

Comes with the original power cord and stock tubes, but interconnector cables are not included. Paypal fee and ground shipping to CONUS included.

Head-fi list:

2 Likes

either of these available? thank you

1 Like

still available? thank you

Bump & Update

Up for sale is the following audio equipment that I need to let go of and is available to the interested audiophile who is looking for a deal. Small disclaimer: The items comes in its original packaging with all original accessories, is in like-new condition (unless otherwise stated), and has been sanitized via non-abrasive alcohol wipes. Shipping is included in price for within the US only.

Portable DAC

• Tempotech Sonata BHD Pro - SOLD
    • Note - I am also including a Shanling L3 USB-C to Lightning pure silver cable for those that have iOS devices.

If you are interested or have questions, please DM me and we’ll go from there. Pictures of the above item are available upon request.

Thanks and happy listening! :notes:

Replied to your DM!

[WTS-CONUS] Audeze LCD-5 + Mini-XLR Hart Cable + Balanced 4.4mm Interconnect

*PRICE LOWERED TO $2200

SOLD!

2 Likes

:stop_sign: SOLD :stop_sign:

Greetings hifiguides,

Looking to sell some of my equipment to recoup some cash.

Price includes the PayPal Goods and Services fee and shipping to CONUS unless otherwise noted.

Audio GD Master 9

Bought this unit used. The amp is good condition and sounds phenomenal. Please do note that i have highlighted some of the defects on its own album. Comes with what you see in the pictures, Sold as is.

Photo Album: Audio GD master 9 - Album on Imgur

Defects: Audio GD master 9 defects - Album on Imgur

Price: $850 + Shipping (Please PM for shipping quote as i want to give an exact price)

Valentinum Chord Hugo 2 + 2go leather case

Didn’t really get to use it but there was some wear on the leather from storage. Custom version with the strap

Photo Album: Valentinum Chord Hugo 2 + 2go Leather Case - Album on Imgur

Price: $80

For anyone who purchases an item please know I will box it very well for you wherever it’s sent and will provide tracking usually within the same day of purchase. Thanks everyone for looking.

:stop_sign: SOLD on Reddit :stop_sign:
WTS Topping L70

Looking to sale my excellent condition Topping L70. I am down scaling my setup so no need for this amazing amp anymore. Bought in December 2023. Works perfect,clean,and powerful.Let me know if you have any questions. Looking to get $220 for it,but shoot me offers. Comes with all original packaging. Will throw in a pair of XLR cables. Thanks,Chris

4 Likes

That’s a fantastic deal for a fantastic source. GLWYS brother :handshake:

3 Likes

1 Like

Anybody got an amp they’re not using that would be interested in a trade for a JDS Atom+? Something on the level of Schiit Magni or so? I’d like to try out something new

Hey! As it happens… I JUST installed a new amp and I have this DA-9 sitting here. Might be interesting for you. Just sayin… :smile:

1 Like

Headphone amp, my brother. I’m talking headphone amps lol

1 Like

Right! Sorry about that. :laughing:

1 Like

Good looking out, though!

1 Like

I just got the Magni + off Schiit website for super cheap. Only had it one day and I’m enjoying it. Since I’m o it using iems now it is perfect for me. Sold my L70 and got the Schiit. Enjoying it. See if the website still has the sale,good luck Goob🤙

3 Likes

I’m sitting at my desk, looking at my JDS Labs Atom+ stack and thinking, “Why would anyone want to try something else?” :slight_smile:

Just kidding. I know curiosity always captures us in this hobby. But my Atom stack has lasted longer than any piece of gear in my headphone/amp/DAC collection. I just can’t part with it. Works so well with so many different cans.

7 Likes

Looking to sell Kefine Delci that I ordered yesterday and has arrived but not my vibe. I payed £48.50 and happy to sell for £40 including next day delivery if anyone is interested. Many thanks for your interest

1 Like

Selling a pair of Etymotic ER4S bought on head-fi and owned for almost 2 years but never used. Sadly I couldn’t get a decent fit with them. They come with everything pictured. The buyer should provide their own tips as non are included.

They are used and in fair cosmetic condition. I have swapped the balanced armature filters with yellow ones (which reduce the 3k peak by around 3dB). If the buyer wants to return them to stock there are a couple of original green filters included. For any additional information I’m available over PMs ![

Would also trade for any interesting DAC/AMPs or IEMs/flatheads or AKG K712 pro.

Payment possible with PayPal or SEPA.

Asking 80eur.

1 Like

Price is now 70 :japanese_goblin: