Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTB Fostex T20/40/50RP MK2 (Not MK3). I don’t care if it’s already been modded in some way as long as the headphones work.

I repeat: I want MK2, not MK3.

Selling ikko oh10 + upgrade cable for $165 shipped (not including fees)

Selling a few headphones that are still in good condition:

Philips X2HR: $115
AKG K7xx: $140
Audeze LCD-1: $300

Philips X2HR: $115

AKG K7xx: $140

Audeze LCD-1: $300

Looking to sell my brand new, never used BGVP ArtMagic DH3. They literally arrived today and I only opened the box to take photos. They retail for $149 but I am more than willing to take offers. PM me with any questions, I will be shipping from the UK.

1 Like

Looking for a pair of Hifiman Sundara and Schiit Modi 3 (ideally silver but would take either). Please PM if you’re selling one of these.

Thanks!

Edit: corrected what I need, have a Magni 3+ ordered, need the matching Modi 3 DAC.

1 Like

Try to get a 3+ or heresy as I have heard its better.
:+1:

1 Like

My mistake, I typed the wrong item. Need a Modi 3 not a Magni 3+. Already have one of those secured! Haha.

1 Like

Bumping Andros

$800 flat for forum members in CONUS. $850 flat for abroad forum members.

I understand that you value the Andros differently, although you would love a pair for yourself. With that being said, I think price-policing is quite discouraged on this and on other forums. I believe there are strict rules against it on AVExchange for example.

Whether you like the price or not, the seller tried to explain his pricing clearly and is still taking a loss. If you don’t like the price, either message him or do not purchase it. It makes the seller feel uncomfortable and/or have a harder time selling it if you make a brash statement like that.

16 Likes

everyone thinks they are price police, gotta love it

1 Like

The price police never sleeps #Jethro Tull lol

If you can get them cheaper then that’s cool :+1:
Paid the equivalent of $800 for my mint OG’s and they’re the ones I wanted…so you pays ya hard earned any which way you want?

2 Likes

I think it’s almost the opinion of anyone who frequents forums like this. Have you read back the message you typed? The most self-centered message I have ever read. A bunch of “I” this and “I” that and " wouldn’t" and “me” “me” “me” . Good thing you deleted your post though lol

4 Likes

yeah it wasnt a good look man. honestly i just go by the phrase “beggers can’t be choosers” if you want to buy something and the person selling won’t give you the price you want just don’t buy it

1 Like

Really?
Well, it wasn’t the intention to make a “see me” post. I appriciate the feedback, as it was a bit direct, so thx for that and it is deleted. I didn’t mean to thrash him, but if my input came over the same way as yours (even though you go for the man, not the ball), I am sorry for that.

It was not because I intended to buy it, just my opinion.
So, when you all are done with your 5 min thrash of me, can we move on?

1 Like

WTB (hopefully one of these today, someone msg me - detailed paypal invoices only <3 ) Only cans in like new condition

Focal Clear Pro
Klipsch HP-3 Walnut or Ebony please
Focal Elex
LCD-X

WTS

Massdrop Ether CX 750$
Audeze LCD-2 Classic 640$

Not my listing, but I saw there’s a nighthawk for sale over at avexchange

BTW selling m1070s and Ikko OH10s if anyone is interested!

Thinking of selling some of my kit though I’d try here before eBaying…

iFi IDSD Nano BL £120 + £5 P&P Comes with all the original kit and box in good over all condition with slight wear to the black anodising on the underside corners due to moving it around.

Senn HD 660’s £275 + 7.50 P&P comes with original box, 1/4" cable and 3.5mm adaptor cable and a custom Oidio Sound 3.5mm balanced TRRS orange Pellucid cable https://oidiosound.co.uk/headphone-cables/sennheiser/hd660-s/pellucid-plus-hd650
They’ve had very little use tbh so in great condition so are the pads.

FiiO FH7 £270 + £5 P+P Comes with all the original kit, box (outer box sleeve is taped) and all unused tips

PM if interested UK maybe EU Paypal only please.

2 Likes

so sad only UK amazing price GLWS!

2 Likes

Audeze LCD-2C sold.

Priced dropped on Ether CX - 650$ - Buyer plays shipping and fees.