Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

[WTS] SMSL M500 (Black) $360 shipped continental US

Its a great DAC/AMP, full MQL decoding, very flexible for studio monitors with separate volume from the headphone out and even the size isn’t bad.

Updates

Definitely still in the market for a Schiit Bifrost 2. Anyone with one available please PM!

Thanks!

Since my link got cut off…
[WTS] Audeze LCD-i4 $1500 shipped
BNIB Meze Rai Solo $225 shipped
Monolith THX Portable DAC/Amp $175

Wanted to do a bump,.and say that I would be open to trading for a THX amp, Heresy, an Atom or an HD58X (something of equivalent value, or I could add cash depending).

Anyone interested in buying my beyerdynamic dt1990, in very good condition? Or some well used nighthawk carbons? Also have a fiio k5pro for sale. Let me know if interested. I’m moving very soon and down to sell for good prices.

6 Likes

(WTB) anyone got the sony wh-1000xm3 or the newest one that they have been wanting to sell??

interesting

THE Andromedas!!!??

Tbqh, they are definitely a bit overhyped. Like the Eikons to me. Phenomenal all-rounders at the price point, but they don’t really do anything special for me. Literally the exact same feeling I had with my Eikons. I already have an easy listener totl, and my Final B3s pair fucking phenomenally well with the QP2R to the point that I wouldn’t pick the Andros over them if someone paid me twice the difference in their price, so the Andros lost their purpose for travel or easy listening.

Just a personal preference thing. They’re great IEMs regardless.

Then again I’m just jumping on another hype train…

3 Likes

I have some Tin P1s and Shouer Tapes for sale.

Tin P1 - $90 shipped

Shouer Tapes $60 shipped

1 Like

Recently bought a pair of Dekoni Blue headphones (modded Fostex T50RP). Everything is in excellent condition. Only selling because they’re not comfortable to me. Includes headphones with stock cable, two pairs of Dekoni pads, custom-sleeved aux cable, and 3.5mm right angle adapter.

Asking $160 shipped (USA).

SOLD

1 Like

EDIT: SOLD

selling my elegia, down to give the forum people a solid price

3 Likes

I just thought that I’d put out there that I would consider trading my ESP95X for an Elex (I’ll add cash).

6 Likes

If anyone here is looking for such things, I have 2 items listed at the “other” forum:

Vorzuge VorzAmp pure II portable amp. Comes with unused/unopened spare battery & original packaging. This amp has literally seen only a few hours use each year for the last 4 or so years. I make sure it remains optimally charged before going back to storage every 4 months or so.-----> https://www.head-fi.org/threads/price-drop-vorzüge-vorzamp-pure-ii-with-unopened-spare-battery-original-packaging.935163/

ALO Audio Reference 8 mini-to-mini cable (for mobile/portable) applications----> https://www.head-fi.org/threads/price-drop-alo-reference-8-mini-to-mini-cable.935150/

I will only sell to/ship to a buyer with a PayPal confirmed United States address. If a buyer disregards this, and sends me money, resulting in me needing to issue a refund, I will keep 3% of the transferred funds to cover the fee PayPal charges sellers when issuing refunds.

WTB Focal Elegia

Alternatively looking for someone that can act as a forwarding service and grab a pair from Adorama to ship to Sweden.

I believe @Jose_G was selling his pair.

If he has sold it already, I can recommend you a forwarding company I use. If you ship with original package I believe they don’t charge anything, but they only use USPS for a box as big as that. PM me for details.

4 Likes