Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

heh…I need the 207’s, lost mine in my move a few years back, but still have the energizer. can’t seem to find a reasonable price for them anywhere. :frowning:

have thought about just getting the Drop / Koss eps/95x and buy an adapter cable to use them on my 252s as it’s supposed to really help them. better energizer brings even the lowest of price estats to live, apparently. just a bit hard to justify a $2000 or more energizer for a $500 ear speaker, LoL!

1 Like

For sale my IKKO OH10, as new, more than one year of warranty left (bought in Amazon Spain). Asking 160 euros. Europe only.

Also selling my basically new Isn Audio D10, not even burned in. Asking 120 euros. Europe only.

2 Likes

Looking for ZMF Ori, not sure if ZMF is ever going to produce these again, and hoping to add to my collection.

Very worth it if you can find a pair. I was tempted to compare to Argons t50mkii8 but they blow them outta the water in my opinion.

are they done done from ZMF, or just a long hiatus, since they’re still listed, just as out of stock. Haven’t been able to find much info if any at all.

Perhaps @Zachary_Mehrbach can clarify on the Ori

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Here is the updated list of everything I am currently selling. I’ve added a few more items.

Unless otherwise noted, everything listed for sale here is in great condition with the original packaging. I’ll pay the PayPal and shipping in cont US.

Koss ESP95X w/ extra Koss Pads and an unregistered warranty - $390

Philips SHP9500 - $60 ((SOLD))

Beyerdynamic DT770Pro 250ohm - $110 ((SOLD))

Beyerdynamic DT990Pro 250ohm - $100 - no original packaging ((SOLD))

Beyerdynamic DT990Premium 600ohm - $140 - well used, original packaging is a little beat up

Grado Sr80e - $85 - original packaging is a little beat up

Superlux HD668b - $35 - comes with Cosmos pads as well as originals

Sony WF-1000XM3 TWS NC - $115 - No original packaging

Monoprice HR-5 Open Back - $40

MiniDSP E.A.R.S. - $160 ((SOLD))

Topping D30 - $90

Topping E30 - $110

Liquid Spark - $75

You can message for pics or with questions if you like.

Cheers,

1 Like

That’s a list that hints to someone learning the hobby from the ground up!

7 Likes

Although I doubt it…Anybody looking to sell the Eikon? PM if so please… Time to move up in the world…

1 Like

Are these the premium edition?

Pros didn’t come in 600 ohm only the premium did

I know. They where listed as 990 Pro, not 990 Premium.

1 Like

Would anyone in EU be interested in ThieAudio Voyager 3? Practically new used like 3-4 times. Came in protective case.
100Eur + pp fee & shipping

RS-08 is sold to @sa11297. Ares II available for $650 shipped to people on the forum.

5 Likes

Looking for a nice set of Sony MDR-CD900ST. Anyone have a set to sell? Shipping in US. PM me! Thanks!

SOLD

Selling USA:

Micca rb42 $100 Shipped and Paypal fees.

Pm me for pics

SOLD

2 Likes

Looking to buy an iFi Pro iESL. Any help is greatly appreciated. Used of course.