Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

PMed you about it, absolutely interested.

I’m looking for a DT 177x GO does anyone sell one ATM?

In the market for a Schiit Bifrost 2 to complete my setup. Had a pending purchase on one of these that fell through… hoping to find something here relatively soon!

Please message with availability! Thanks guys.

https://www.schiit.com/b-stocks

I think you are in Europe. There’s a b-stock black bifrost 230v 5th generation on Schiit Audio’s website - see the link - going for $399.

It might be worth your while.

That’s the older bifrost though, so keep that in mind

good point, he did say bifrost 2, my bad

No worries! Thank you for linking for me and checking their site. I’m actually in the US for your/anyone else’s reference!

1 Like

OK I’m going to sell off a bunch of stuff, starting right now
Ether CX $600
SOLD - Focal Elex with an additional unused 2 sets of actual Focal Pads for $500
ZMF Pendant with NOS Tubes $1500
All shipped to anywhere in the continental US
I’ll leave it here for a couple of days before I list elsewhere

Elex(SOLD)

Summary

Ether CX

6 Likes

Elex not to your liking?

The Pendant didn’t work out?

Just things I don’t use commonly.
Want to justify a largish expenditure I want to make, and trying to rationalize what I have.
Elex is a fantastic headphone for even the Massdrop price, but I’m way out of that price range at this point, it’s been sitting in it’s box.
Pendant was replaced by a DNA Stratus, I considered moving it to my secondary setup, but I like what’s there right now, and it’s not a big enough step up to keep it.

1 Like

sure wish I had the $750 for your Elex…

If I only didn’t just order a set of Elegias…

Earman Donald had a DAC!

3 Likes

[WTS] Sendy Aiva with all accessories in great condition $375 (shipped, not including fees)
will consider any trades and can add cash if you have something interesting

Still looking for a bifrost 2… Prefer silver but will take black. Ready to buy ASAP!

Selling…

LZ A6 Mini - As New - $75 + 1/2 Shipping. All original packaging and accessories.
Lite DAC-AH - $110 Shipped
Campfire Orion Ck2 (B stock) - $150 + 1/2 shipping. All original packaging and accessories.
DT 990 250 ohm 70 + 1/2 shipping.

Setup almost complete! I hope you find one

2 Likes

Price drop
250 ohm = $100 shipped
80 ohm = $120 shipped

Both $210 shipped

1 Like

WTS: Stax 2170 (SR-207 Earspeaker and SRM-252S Energizer)
Price: €400/$450
I’m based in Ireland

2 Likes

Selling a pair of Audeze LCD-2 Closed-Back on behalf of my brother. New in box, opened only to confirm contents, everything else is factory sealed.

Price: $650 or best offer, shipping included.

Will ship International. Based in Sweden.

Disclaimer: Hart-Audio cable and MX3 not included. Only used my own pair for illustration.

Edit: Updated and lowered price (previously $750)
Edit: Updated and lowered price (previously $675). Shipping included.

3 Likes