Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

L̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶u̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶L̶C̶D̶-̶4̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶$̶2̶0̶0̶0̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶(̶o̶r̶ ̶H̶i̶f̶i̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶A̶r̶y̶a̶ ̶+̶ ̶8̶0̶0̶)̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶u̶l̶a̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶P̶M̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶.

nvm found one

1 Like

thanks ! haha

1 Like

Available again.

3 Likes

anyone want to lend me their Elegia’s for a month so I can try them out? I’ll pay for shipping both ways and a ‘rental fee’ if you insist, LoL.

Haha that only took 4 days to Change ;D

I’ve got some extra NOS Voskhod 6J1P-EV for tube preamps. $20 shipped for a pair. I bought some extras because shipping was relatively expensive and dumb slow.

Looking for a KLIPSCH HP-3 (hopefully dark wood) if anyone has one, let me know

I would recommend you look up the exact wood, there are only 3 choices so do you mean 2 or 1 of the options.

honestly any wood at this point would be fine lol

Saw an OG Audioquest Nighthawk up for bidding for $100. Seems like there is no case or cable but he headphones look in great condition. Only 11 hours left on bidding with only 2 bids

No longer available.

4 Likes

My HiFimans have sold:

2 Likes

Still selling my pair of Meze Rai Solo IEMs. Comes with original packaging and accessories and includes a aftermarket Tripowin Zonie 4.4mm balanced cable. $180 shipped

3 Likes

price drop
$110 for the DT770 250ohm
$140 for the DT770 80ohms

$250 for the pair

A long shot but if anyone wants to trade their black Bifrost 2 cover for a silver one let me know.
I am actually impressed by the schiit silver finish as its really more of a finished raw aluminum than anything anodized or powdered, but i am a black lover

I am selling my Shouer Tapes for $85 shipped

also here’s a link to my reddit post if you want that. https://old.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/ia1ayu/wts_usaca_shouer_tapes_tin_t2_pro/

Doing a bump for my earlier post before I start listing things elsewhere. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Looking for a Moondrop Blessing 2.
I ordered a pair a while ago. But due to pandemic they are delayed with no eta

Sent you a pm

Originally posted item is sold!

Not sure if I leave this and replace it with text or delete. If this comment needs deleted please feel free to let me know!

3 Likes