Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I’ve pm’d you

1 Like

Looking for

Focal Clear Pro -

Focal Clear (Gray) can be considered as well.

Also a KLIPSCH HP-3 Ebony.

ZMF EIKON OR AUTEUR COULD BE CONSIDERED.

Only want good quality cans

1 Like

I suggest you break each model you’re interested in, into a separate line…easier to read :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! done

1 Like

Which type of sound are you looking for? I only ask because it seems like the three models you listed will have different signatures.

Or, I guess a better question is which headphones are you using now that you are upgrading from?

1 Like

I mostly collect and then compare and then sell pass on. Looking for the FOCAL CLEAR because ive personally heard it and was blown away. I want it as my daily driver alongside my Ether CX. The Klipsch and ZMF interest is more to add to my collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know several folks have been looking for AQ Nighthawk Carbon. Just saw one listed over at AVexchange. It’s not my listing, but thought I’d share here. https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/ibjddt/wtsusoh_vali_1_02_dt_770_pro_80_ohm_he400iwori/

2 Likes

Looking for

Focal Clear Pro(Black( / Focal Clear (Grey)-

lol i like ur profile pic. looks almost like a japanese art style jesus

PM sent. I’m pretty sure the V280 would work for me in the UK and would only need a different plug.

[I’m in the EU so the following is mostly aimed at my fellow Europeans.]

I would hereby like to sell 3 Schiit units:

• Modi Multibit
  • Magni 3+
  • SYS

I bought these about 2 weeks ago from the States thinking that I could hook them up and use them in a specific way. Unfortunately, however, when I got them in and hooked them up, it didn’t appear to work as I had expected and have thus been forced to look for a different solution.
There’s nothing wrong with the individual units themselves (they all work perfectly as they should), I just can’t use the three of them paired together as I had hoped I could.

I am still within my ‘15 day money back guarantee’-period so I could send them back to Schiit, but since return shipping is probably going to be expensive and because I would rather not have to wait several weeks to get my money back, I’d prefer to sell them to someone in the EU who has always wanted to try these.

All units are brand new and come in their original boxes and packaging. I’ve had them in my possession for about 2 weeks, during which time I have been away on holiday for about 1 week, and I’ve only had them hooked up for a day or two to see if I could make this stack work for me. So they are practically new and unused.

They are unfortunately rather difficult to get here in Europe, and if they would be in stock this stack would cost you €530,- in total, but I’m just hoping to get most of my investment back and am letting these go for little under retail:

Magni 3+: SOLD
Modi Multibit: SOLD
SYS: SOLD

If you buy both units at once, I’ll give you an extra €30,- discount and will let them go for a total of €350,-

I’ll ship anywhere, and if you happen to be in the Netherlands you’re always welcome to check them out in person.

Pictures:

6 Likes

For EU members ( i´m in germany)
I´m selling my LCD2-Classic because i want to try other headphones.
Bought via amazon 06/2019. Product is totally fine, see pictures.
Price wise i guess something around 600€ shipped. We can talk about that. I have listed it in ebay germany with a higher price.

5 Likes

USA
Selling
Will post here first before av exchange.
All prices include shipping
USPS Priority 3 day shipping for all.

Emotiva BasX a100 with jumpers installed, practically brand new, used less than a month. $185

Emotiva BasX pt100 used in my living room with power amp for around 8 months, comes with emotiva usb Bluetooth adapter. A great preamp with 4 digital inputs,radio, and phono input. $250

Jds Labs OL Dad usb edition $60

6 Likes

Completely a shot in the dark, but I am looking to sell my pair of Klipsch RP-280FA (Atmos enabled) Floorstanding speakers for local sale only. I live in the Orange County area, so as long as you are willing to drive to my location. They are beasts, especially for theater use. I am just looking to recoup spending money for my stereo setup.

PM me if interested + pictures.

1 Like

AWESOME price on the Elegia’s! They should move fast!

3 Likes

Alright, damn. I am broke right now otherwise I would snag that in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

I know man…I know…

V280 is gone, Clears still available

5 Likes

If anyone is selling either one of these, please pm me.
Ifi Zen CAN / Zen DAC
Element II / EL Stack II

Selling my Starfields. In great condition, just has minor paint chips as shown in picture. Comes with original packaging and accessories (extra tips, mesh and tweezers). Asking for 69 shipped.