Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Looking for Nighthawk Carbons. Would appreciate it if anyone has a lead.

Update: Found some.

1 Like

Selling within EU:

KZ ZSX, with 16 core extra QDC 3.5 cable: 29 €
Urbanfun YBF-ISS014: 45 €
ISN D10: 125 €
Ikko OH10: 160 €
SMSL SP200:. 185 €

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. All items are as new, barely used and only a few months old. Ikko OH10 bought at Amazon.es so still have around one and a half year warranty left. For more detail regarding individual items please send pm.

3 Likes

Where are you located?

I’ll send you a PM.

1 Like

Sent you a link with someone selling the nighthawks. Snag them if you can.

1 Like

WTS Elegias, lightly used and well taken care of for $475 + 1/2 shipping. Comes with stock cables + personally made custom 3.5 mm cable and all original packaging.

1 Like

WTB good cheap microphone to hook up to my laptop?

Sorry to hear man

1 Like

Hey y’all. I just updated my posting for my Schiit Jotunheim w/ Multi-Bit with a lower price.

SOLD!

1 Like

Hey guys selling some headphones to fund my move…

Beyerdynamic DT770 250 OHM= $125 shipped

Beyerdynmic DT770 80 OHM Limited Edition= $155 shipped

Not even a total of 4 hours play time, like new condition…
If you buy both I’ll do $270 for the pair, U.S only please

4 Likes

So I just picked up a set of Ori’s and now it’s time for me to rest with the all american set-up and recoupe some funds…I have some nice stuff here in EU and have decided I oughta part with 1 of the Audezes ( don’t care which both are great), 1 of my Andromedas and potentially some smaller stuffs as well. Prices are bout as low as I’m willing to do, and no rush to sell.

Prices do not include shipping and buyer splits the PayPal fee with me (we both get protected). EU Buyers get precedence.

BIG STUFF:
Audeze LCD- 2CB - 500 euros

Audeze LCD- 2 Classics 600

Campfire Andromedas - 2018 editions with box and stuff included - 600 euro

SOLD !Schiit Jotunheim with Phono module and Balanced Grace SDAC - 400 euros

Smaller:

Meze 99 Noirs - w/ 4 sets of pads including Yaxi St. 2 and Brainwaves, original microphone cable, 2.5 Meze Balanced Cable, 4.4 Balanced silver and copper cable.
-250 euros

Tin T4’s with extra foam tips - 40 euros

Heliodynamic open backs- 50 euros

Campfire I/0 with box and everything- 220 euros

Will update with pictures later today. Cheers folks

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’ve kind of settled on the gear that I want to keep for the time being, so I’m going to start selling off a bunch of the gear that didn’t end up suiting me.

I’m going to just list a few items at a time, just to make it more manageable for me.

Everything listed for sale here is in great condition with the original packaging. I’ll pay the PayPal and shipping in cont US.

Koss ESP95X w/ extra Koss Pads and an unregistered warranty - $390

• SOLD - Beyerdynamic DT880 Black 600ohm (you can choose black or silver pads) - $150

Philips SHP9500 - $60

Topping D30 - $90

Topping E30 - $110

Liquid Spark - $75

You can message for more pics if you like.

1 Like

Son of a Protestant fuck bucket… I’ll have to keep an eye on this…

4 Likes

Wow, those are some Great prices! You are going to make some people very happy. :+1:

2 Likes

wish I had the coin for your 95x.

4 Likes

Calm down there Alaxander Anderson.

3 Likes

I own or have owned four of your six items. :+1:
You have good taste. :smile:

Bump and price drop…

Used in pretty much ‘as-new’ condition elegias with extra custom 3.5mm cable for sale for $430 + 1/2 shipping. Comes with all the original packaging.

4 Likes

Price Reduced: $375 USD - Shipped CONUS

1 Like

Violectric V280, don’t want to wait an unknown amount of time for the drop to ship, or have it come back around in a few months? This will ship same day (within reason) for $1100. Willing to ship international if you pay. I’m in California.

I also have a pair of Focal clear pros I’m willing to get rid of for $900. New in all original packaging with all the things and stuff focal decided is necessary (two SE cables, extra pads, case).

Want both? There’s probably a discount.

3 Likes