Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Added a couple items. PM for more details/pics.

SOLD! 10char

3 Likes

For Sale: Rupert Neve Designs RNHP $395 Shipped CONUS

I’m selling an RNHP Headphone Amplifier, includes original power supply and original packaging. Item is is excellent condition and I am selling for other upgrades (I have two RNHP’s and I’m keeping one).

9 Likes

Hifiman He Edition X V2 - $700 Shipped CONUS

HyperX Cloud Orbit - $180 Shipped CONUS

Monoprice Liquid Spark - $90 Shipped CONUS

Topping E30 - $110 Shipped CONUS

Images
Imgur

Imgur

Some of the images are of things sold or that I might end up keeping.

looking for the 5v AC adapter power supply for the Zen DAC.

damn thing is $90 CAD off Amazon! <_<

1 Like

WTS:
Topping PA3 Speaker Amplifer - $90 Shipped
Allo Volt+ D Speaker Amplifier w/ 19V & 24V Supply - $140 Shipped

Message me with any questions or if you’d like pictures! Thanks.

I’m curious why you are selling. From other threads, it seems like you just got it.

I have this:

Opened to see all the adapters, but never used.

Unfortunately I’ve been made redundant due to COVID, so all of a sudden I’ve got to rethink some of my recent extravagances.

That’s a gorgeous amp. Good luck with the sale! :+1:t4:

Time now for me to move on from Darkvoice. I really enjoyed this amp and learned a lot from it. But, it’s usefulness for me has run out, I’m afraid. I have some extra tubes too. Must ship to CONUS because this is specifically the 110V version.

Amp w/ stock tubes only - $180 shipped

Amp w/ Tung-Sol Pre and RCA Power tubes - $220 shipped

Amp w/ stock tubes, Tung-Sol pre, and RCA Power tubes - $240 shipped

The last option costs more because it will likely require either 2 boxes to ship or one bigger box with lots of padding material, driving up shipping cost.

PM me if interested. If these tubes don’t sell I will post them for sale separately later.

6 Likes

SOLD… in a world record of 20 minutes

3 Likes

Lol, they sold in under 20 minutes of the posting, so much for being priced too high :stuck_out_tongue: .

6 Likes
1 Like

Wow that was really quick on the Elegia’s! Congrats. :+1:

1 Like

Under an hour on CAM :ok_hand: thanks man

I look forward to people tiring of the Elegia’s and people start selling them for really good prices. hopefully the used one’s will saturate the market and drive the price down further :wink:

4 Likes

GESHELLI LABS ARCHEL 2 PRO HEADPHONE AMP Barely used like new yet. White with smoked black glass. Sounds fantastic and was rated very high on Audio Science Review. I prefer Paypal if anyones interested. Free Shipping in US. $100 SOLD

4 Likes

Not me, not mine but I figured I’d share it here just for the hell of it. Looks pretty damned interesting, I’ve never seen/heard of the brand before but looks like a tank. Wondering if anyone know what the hell this is. Looks like a pretty fair price.

I don’t need another headphone amp. I reaaaally don’t. :slight_smile:

Look at Audio Science Review’s test results on this Geshelli. Its amongst the top performers beating out amps many times its price. I bought it to go with my HD6XX and dip my toes in the hi-fi world. Its very good, I just don’t spend a lot of time listening to music on headphones.