Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

damn that’s a great price. wish i didn’t just purchase a L30/E30 stack…

Yeah that’s a ridiculous price and value, pretty much out classes every other stack in that price tier.

Im sure it won’t set around for long, GLWS

3 Likes

It sold on eBay :'D

Thanks for the encouragement!

2 Likes

I dont know if you can buy from the US site or can do the voltage but there is b-stock. https://www.schiit.com/b-stocks

Selling some stuff to fund an upgrade.

JDS Labs El Amp (gen 1) - $165 shipped. This was my first desktop amp, Ive had it about 2 years now and i swore id never sell it because i love it so much, but i have some upgrades in mind so its time to move on. Near perfect condition, maybe so very small imperfections. Comes in original box with its original power supply.

B&O H6 (gen 2) - $125 shipped. Im the second owner of these. Again, ive enjoyed these for a while now but i have better sets now. Some small imperfections in the aluminum on the cups. No original packaging. Comes with a case thats made for the B&O headphones.

Fiio M6 - $75 shipped. Recently upgraded to the hiby r5 so i no longer need this. Great little android based DAP. Simple, yet has a decent feature set. No original packaging.

Jade Audio EA3 - $20 shipped. Have a few sets of iems now so its time for these to go. The cable im including is not the one that came with them, its the cable from a blon bl03. its not the best cable, but if you have nothing, itll get you by. I do recommend getting a better cable though. All stock tips and packaging included.

Shipping included is CONUS only.

Link to AVexchange post:

1 Like

Hi All - Clearing some gear to streamline the collection a bit, justify recent purchases, and hopefully start funding upgrades. I’ll update as items sell, or if I decide to add stuff. Free CONUS shipping. All items are in great shape, mostly like new, and I’m happy to send pics if interested. For some headphones, I may have an extra cable to include (i.e. Hart cable, just without the interconnect). PM for pics or additional info if interested.

New Items:
Elex - $550

Still Available:
LCD-1 - $325
Aeon Open X - $425
Helios - $135
M570 - $250
LCD-2 F Rosewood - $750
Argon MkIII Balanced - $375 (Sold)
RNHP - $450
ES100 - $60
Behringer MicroMIX MX400 - $10 add-on with another item
Behrigner MicroAMP HA400 - $10 add-on with another item
Behringer MicroPHONO PP400 - $10 add-on with another item
Hitachi SR-300 Receiver - $75
CMA400i - $500 (SOLD)

4 Likes

I know its fazor and not the fabled 2.2 bamboo, but the rosewood LCD-2 is very pretty. Rosewood is just real real nice

1 Like

I like how they look better than the LCD-24, but man the 24s sound is crazy good

1 Like

I know people love the new magnesium chassis look and ill take weight savings, but it reminds me of some northern european army surplus stock with its styling

Very specific… but yeah I get it lol

1 Like

I have the following for sale / trade in Canada. PM for price. May be willing to ship to the US if freight is reasonable.

• Sennheiser HD599se (no box or accessories, just the original cable)
  • NAD HP-50 (have the original box)
  • ENOG2 DAC, Clear Acrylic Case (have the original box)
  • Stax 252s Energizer w/US AC Adapter (I bought this as demo, no original packaging)

I will be listing these on Canuck Audio Mart shortly.

once these sell, I will be looking for:

• Senn HD600
  • Senn HD6xx / 650 (if the price is good enough to justify not getting the 6xx)
  • Senn HD660s
  • Stax SR-207 (to replace the one’s I lost in a move and pair with my energizer)

I am open to trade offers of items not listed, especially if they are good for orchestral / instrumental OST and the like. I am a particular fan of the strings, especially the cello.

1 Like

Yeah like it was stamped out for faster mass production.

I like where you’re going!:+1:

IME, I find the HD600 needs a tube amp or very special hybrid/ss amp to make it sing.

I am really impressed with the HD660’s jack of all trades thing. Lean sound, but impressive!

Good luck!

1 Like

well, I really like my 599se, so going with the 6 family should be even better as they excel at what I like with the right DAC / Amp.

1 Like

Item has been sold.

2 Likes

Added a couple items. PM for more details/pics.

SOLD! 10char

3 Likes

For Sale: Rupert Neve Designs RNHP $395 Shipped CONUS

I’m selling an RNHP Headphone Amplifier, includes original power supply and original packaging. Item is is excellent condition and I am selling for other upgrades (I have two RNHP’s and I’m keeping one).

9 Likes

Hifiman He Edition X V2 - $700 Shipped CONUS

HyperX Cloud Orbit - $180 Shipped CONUS

Monoprice Liquid Spark - $90 Shipped CONUS

Topping E30 - $110 Shipped CONUS

Images
Imgur

Imgur

Some of the images are of things sold or that I might end up keeping.

looking for the 5v AC adapter power supply for the Zen DAC.

damn thing is $90 CAD off Amazon! <_<

1 Like