Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

eh, I assume it’s primarily just people upgrading. Those going from modius to Bifrost or Asgard to something like violectric or rnhp

I getcha…but the Modius is what…2 months old? who’s gonna be upgrading from one already? LoL!

That is a good point, but surprisingly I have seen 3 already come and go. Maybe some sort of buyers remorse?

buyers remorse…or someone who buys and trys and then flips so they can go on to the next best thing.

/me calling @M0N :wink:

Let’s stay on topic all. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hey guys, selling my LCD-1 on eBay. Currently the highest bid is $218 and it has a few more minutes left, so if you are interested here it is: https://www.ebay.com/itm/313216732903

Shipping US only via UPS

1 Like

do you ship to Canada?

No sorry. I should state US only for the LCD-1 sell

WTS Topping E30 (2004 Serial)

• Brand new, open box, but never used.
  • $110 Shipped (CONUS)

1 Like

WTS: FOCAL ELEX like new (Xlr cable was finnicky so I am putting my FOCAL CLEAR XLR cable in there)
Comes with original box and paperwork.
625$ u.s.d Shipped and I eat the fees. 600$ if you don’t want the big box.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

119702850_1708829645946520_4695518042917673912_n

3 Likes

Still have a Lake People G111($375) for sale.

Going to add onto this. Still looking for both of those ^^^

Looking for Beyerdynamic Dekoni Elite Velour Pads(must be in good condition), and Beyerdynamic Dekoni Elite Hybrid Pads(must be in good condition).

Also, Planning to sell my SHP9500. Has ZMF Universe Suedes on it, V-moda Boom Pro, Modhouse Circular pad adapters, and will still come with it’s original pads + adapters. Stock headband will be implemented as I plan to keep my custom headband I made. Asking $150 + Shipping but can take potential trades just depends. Paypal accepted. Can do Ebay if requested. Pictures available upon request please direct message me. USA shipping.

Updating my for sale list. Here is what is currently available. Prices are shipped to you in the cont US. All have the original packaging. Let me know if you’d like more photos.

Koss ESP95X - Basically new, unregistered warranty - extra set of stock Koss pleather pads included - $365 *traded

Hifiman Sundara - Great working condition, minor scrapes and scuffs from general use - $275 -----SOLD------

HD6XX - Great condition - comes with a 2.5 balanced cable - $185 -----SOLD------

Grado Sr80e - Great condition - box is beat up - $75------SOLD------

5 Likes

Im selling two headphones, beyerdynamic dt 1990 and audioquest nighthawk carbons. I’m moving and trying to consolidate my collection lol. I posted about a week ago but have been really busy, so sorry if I never responded to you.

The dt1990s are in like new condition, and come with dekoni elite velour pads as well as the two stock pads. The nighthawks are in good condition other than a small chip on the left cup, but the stock cable broke so they’ll come with a replacement cable from Amazon. Both headphones have all original accessories/carrying cases

Looking for $400 for the dt1990s and $200 for the nighthawk carbons. I’ll cover shipping for both

Edit: Both already sold. Thanks guys

2 Likes

Both of those are on my want list… just wish I could afford them right now. End of month bills are staring at me lol

Threw you a direct message for this one. Let me know when you can about it. I will have to check on any responses tomorrow.

E30 still available.

WTS: RME ADI-2 DAC FS. Excellent physical and working condition, all original packaging. $875 including shipping and PayPal fees in CONUS.

6 Likes

WTS - CONUS
Sennheiser HD800 w/ Travel Case and Dekoni Pads and 1/4" Cable - $750
HD800 3.5mm OCC Cable - $80
HD660s w/ OG Packaging Accessories and Original Cable - $380
Mayflower O2 Dac Amp - $150
Drop CTH + SDAC - $200
NVX XPT100 - $65
Custom Coiled Purple USB C Cables - $35 each
Fio E17 Alpen DAC AMP - $40
—Discounts for Multiple Items—

3 Likes