Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

welcome to HFG.

a couple things about your ad.

1. need to provide asking price
  2. you said shipping. does that mean price + shipping or price includes shipping?
1 Like

LTD Cocobolo Auteur in brass set - $1500 + shipping US
Bought a month ago on Headfi
Sexy as F - But just received a set of Stellias and they will rest in the place of honor

11 Likes

Sorry bad English is not my language.
I’m looking to buy, it’s not selling.
Wanted Asgard 3 Silver, 115vac in the USA.

@Marzipan

1 Like

no my bad…I saw sell when you wrote buy. sorry!!!

3 Likes

Damn, dude. That is a sexy headphone!

4 Likes

all sold

Sennheiser HD 558
AKG K-371

Done trying out Senns, settled on the 660.

For sale:

((SOLD)) 560s - $175 - original box and accessories - 3.5mm aftermarket cable, 2.5mm balanced cable - great condition

((SOLD)) 58x - $130 - original box and accessories - great condition

4pin balanced Venus Audio cable for the 58x / 6xx / 660s - $30.

Photos:

58x Dropbox

560s Dropbox

4 Likes

X2HR has SOLD

Interest check -
I have a Sivga Phoenix in excellent condition with all original accessories; cables, case, pads and packaging. Includes a set of the new Sivga pads (installed). $180.00
Also open to a bundle deal with the Sivga 004.

PM for pictures and info

If you are looking for that Fostex “biodyna” Bass of the TH-X00’s and E-MU’s to thump your noggin, and you want beautiful custom wood chambers so polished you can see your own reflection - Here you go…
Denon AH-D5000 with a level 2 Lawton mod is still Available

Selling Focal Elex $550 (US only):

• Good condition
  • Includes manual, dual 3.5 to 1/4 in cable, and dual 3.5 to XLR balanced cable

2 Likes

Selling Hifiman HE1000v2 – SOLD, thank you.

5 Likes

For the Canucks on the site, I am selling a pair of TH-610’s. They have the Lawton driver mod and I also bought a Periapt XLR cable for them.

I am asking $599.00Cdn. for the package.

2 Likes

still up for sale, price drop to $1050. need to sale these soon.

4 Likes

Reminders…

All prices in USD and include CONUS shipping (PayPal fees on buyer)

Eddie Current ZDT Jr - Now $300

SMSL SU-8 - $135

NEW LISTINGS

iFi Zen Stack w/ accessories - $300

Expand for more details

That’s the Zen Dac, Zen CAN amp, USB 3.0 cable with correct connector on DAC end, iPower power supply I bought separately, generic PSU that came with CAN (use it to power the dac if you want), a 4.4mm-4.4mm pentacon balanced interconnect cable, a 12" 4.4mm-dual 3 pin XLR interconnect cable, and 2 XLR extender plugs. The 12" cable is a Hart. Use it if you ever want to try the Zen balanced out to any amp with XLR input. The XLR extenders allow you to use any dac with XLR outputs and plug it into the CAN amp’s 4.4mm input.

I’m pretty sure I paid around $25 for the 4.4 to 4.4 balanced cable. The Hart cable was $45. The extra power supply is $50 if you buy it new. The XLR extenders were cheap. I’ll put the whole package in one box.

The only flaw I know of in this setup is one of the little rubber feet came off the bottom of the dac:

Focal Elegia - $400 SOLD

They’re in really good shape. Bunch of pics below.

Elegia pics

Clean under the headband:

I put electrical tape near the cable jacks just to help with R and L. Completely removable.

I’ll also throw in a bonus NeoMusica single-ended cable because the stock cable isn’t as bad as it’s made out to be…it’s worse:

PM me if you’re interested in anything!

8 Likes

ZDT Jr. SOLD!

6 Likes

Selling my th900 Lawtons

6 Likes

Focal Elegia SOLD

7 Likes

Lawton SOLD

6 Likes

Hey guys, getting out of the hobby for a bit. Gotta reset the finances and priorities for a while. I’ll be back someday and better than ever. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have listed the following items if anyone is interested on AVExchange. Thanks!

Hifiman Arya V2 SOLD
Schiit Bifrost 2 (B stock) SOLD
Modhouse Argon MK3 SOLD
Auralic Taurus MKII SOLD

4 Likes

I bet you already sold the bf2 in reddit. Great price! if it was black edition you will already have an incoming payment LOL.

1 Like

Yup. Had 4 offers in the first 15 minutes. :slight_smile: My guess is the Aryas will go next.

2 Likes