Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I know this is a well cherished one, but is anyone selling a Liquid Spark amp ( Europe ) ?
Or knows someone…

I have been considering selling mine since I bought my liquid Platinum. Never shipped anything to europe so no idea on shipping cost. DM me and we can talk about and see if we can make it work.

Yeah… The problem in buying from the us or outside of eu is that the products usually end up getting stuck in “customs” ( not sure if this is the right translation… ) and then i have to pay them a certain amount to release it ( not cheap ) and wait even longer for it to arrive…
But thanks anyway man!

1 Like

I see now. Did realize you meant ‘from’ someone in Europe and not just that you were in europe. Good luck I hope you can snag one.

1 Like

Selling my t50rp mk3 open alpha mod with glossy black cups, alpha pads, dual 3.5mm ts mono to 4-pin xlr neutrik cable, and a zmf pilot pad.

price recently reduced to $240 for everything (shipping to CONUS, PayPal)

https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/kw0g16/wts_usanj_h_t50rp_mk3_open_alpha_with_glossy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

WTS - Massdrop + Eddie Current ZDT Jr. tube headphone amp - CONUS - $325 Shipped

*no power cord (didn’t come with one when I bought it)

The small tubes are GE JAN 5654W. Larger tubes are the generic stock tubes. I am second owner and have had it for about 2 months. It’s in good shape, sounds very good for the price, but I no longer need it.

That’s a pretty standard power cord socket. Any computer PSU cord will work.

This unit does NOT have the EM noise fix that Massdrop/Eddie Current did. However, it is very quiet with very low noise floor on my HD6XX and DT880. The only noise issue I had with it was when it sat right next to my external HDD. The HDD put out some EM interference when that the ZDT picked up. Moving them more than 2 feet apart cleared up the noise. Just something to keep in mind.

Paypal. PM me if you have any more questions.

7 Likes

Still on sale, still only a week of use.

day2.
My search for that Spark continuous. Anyone…? ( sun_dyes whispers as he steps against the soft breeze of the northern realm )

3 Likes
1 Like

ALL SOLD

For sale CONUS.

Verum 1 MK 2 - $300 SOLD
Sennheiser HD580 3d printed headband HD600 grills periapt cable $130 SOLD
DT880 Black 250ohms detachable cable modded with dekoni suede $130 SOLD
Sony Ma-900 heavily modded with detachable cable pigtails and dekoni preforated sheepskin th900 pads $250 SOLD
https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/ky6rrb/wts_usawa_h_verum_1_mk2_dt880_black_250ohms/

I certainly don’t need any headphones, but if you were in Canada, I would be Very tempted on those Verums. :grinning:

1 Like

he6 6 screw version- $875 (no orginal, box, both stock pads, stock cable and adapter) also have extra shure 1540 pads and custom made speaker tap for extra cost
hd800s - $1050 (original box, both stock cables, cheap aftermarket SE cable)
lawton th900 - $1250 full mod, museum grade cups, moon audio silver dragon cable and moon audio extension cable (~$450 value cable)

prices includes CONUS shipping but not paypal fee. Pm for pics

5 Likes

I want to sell my audioquest nighthawk carbon. All original parts included (box, cable, 2 x pairs of pads). Mint condition.

250 euro + shipping. I would prefer a buyer in germany or the EU.

Payment via paypal is possible.

Also my fidelio X2 is for sale. PM me with if you are interested

Selling a pair of Neumann NDH 20, pretty much mint condition. I’m looking for £330, PP fees on my and shipping on you. I’m based in the UK. Don’t hesitate to PM for details!

1 Like

WTB/WTT Focal Clear Pros - EU…looking to trade my Campfire Cascades with 3x pad all filters accessories + Forza cable (4.4 pentacon) 9/10 condition+ Atlas set 8/10 condition for your Clear Pros + cash or Clear pro + nice stand and cable pairing

1 Like

WTS

Denon AH-D5000 with level 2 Lawton mod. Exhibition grade Wild Sisso Rosewood chambers
For those who may not be familiar, a level 2 mod includes the Lawton tune-up for the drivers, Lawton pads, and Lawton chambers.

$650.00 Shipping included (CONUS only).

Excellent condition. pm for questions or more pics.

6 Likes

HD800s is sold, rest available. Pics added:
He6: He6 - Album on Imgur
Lawton: Th900 - Album on Imgur

4 Likes

WTB a set of M1060’s. Or if someone has a good deal on a Sundara feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Update: this has been SOLD!!! Thank you very much!

Based in the UK. Can ship anywhere really but postage outside Europe might be pretty high.

selling / open to trade offers (headphone, DAC, amp)
Neumann NDH 20
Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon
Denon AH-D5200
Drop + Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany

Feel free to PM for details, photos etc.

1 Like