Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTB: Drop + THX Panda

My friend is looking to buy these headphones, to upgrade from his Beats wireless headphones he’s used the shit out of for 4+ years.

If anyone is looking to sell a pair, that is either new or slightly used for under $399 USD, that would be rad.

Thanks!

Looking for a Beyerdynamic T1.2 in europe for a good friend. Maybe someone knows something :smiley:

1 Like

Put these up for sale in Audio Mart.

EDIT: Sold through ebay

1 Like

Looking to either trade or sell the following:

Hifiman Sundara - £200 + shipping

Modhouse Argon MK2 - £300 + shipping

Harmonicdyne Helios - £70 + shipping

IFi iDSD Nano

Fostex HP-A4

Listing these for trade just now whilst I think about pricing on them. Also, I’m based in the UK.

In terms of things I am looking for, I’m mainly wanting a Fostex Biodynamic headphone so I can get myself a Lawton mod, but I’d be open to other headphone offers.

2 Likes

Looking for a pair of Vanatoo T0

2 Likes

Selling a pair of Sennheiser 6XX - $185 with shipping included.
They are only a week old and still look brand new, no defects. Comes with original packaging. Would trade for a pair of Zeus + price difference.

2 Likes

For any interested in Matrix Audio gear:

2 Likes

Wow! Wonder if that will become more common?

1 Like

if you mean price increases…I won’t be surprised.

I suspect the AKM fire is one of, if not ‘the’ reason for this.

I would guess that manufacturing in general has gotten harder and more complicated for everybody. Nobody said boo because they were trying to salvage what they could of 2020. I would guess that 2021 will show price increases across the board, but hopefully subtle.

Updated with some prices :blush:

well…upon reflection, there are actually two big reasons why prices will have gone up, with the AKM fire being a third that will affect a smaller majority compared to the other two.

1. January 2020, tarrif’s of up to 25% went live on stuff manufactured in China.
  2. COVID 19 shut down Asian manufacturing for a good 3 or 4 months,

for the tarrif’s, it was nuts to see them hit. $200 notebook docks became $300 notebook docks, as an example.

with the manufacturing shutdown, it’s a double whammy. they have backorders that grew exponentially. they didn’t manufacture their current orders. resellers used up whatever inventory there was, so extreme pressure to catch up on what they should have made plus the new demand. but what made this even worse is that it was the whole manufacturing chain that shut down…not just the assembly plants. components that were used in products (resistors, capacitors for example) were no longer available and they were what those products were verified / certified on using. so a lot of companies had to go back to the drawing board and re-verify / certify with the components they could get. Hikvision surveillance is a good example. I swear they’re entire lineup changed as everything seemed to go end of life at the same time, with new part #'s for products that were almost identical to the outgoing.

weird times…

1 Like

EU/UK Dude bros… This is a solid price on a kick ass set-up…go ahead and skip the whatever cheaper set-up you are looking at…please, someone throw down for this you will not regret

1 Like

Insanely low price!!

1 Like

For Sale

Steinberg UR24C Bus-Powered Audio Interface

Includes: box, manual and driver download documents, 3ft SuperSpeed usb-c 3.1 cable (sold separately for $20 but included), and external wall charger (sold separately for $15 but included)

Reason for sale: Replacing this interface with one that costs significantly more. Can’t justify keeping it around. Plus, it might get awkward.

$200 total, shipped within continental US

Beyerdynamic DT770 (250 ohm)

Includes: headphones and storage pouch

Reason for sale: I already have 2 other headphones (including another Beyerdynamic, but 4x the price) and this guy ended up being 3rd wheel. Headphone collectors with RNHPs should try this pairing.

$100 shipped within continental US

Willing to bundle for $275 shipped.

For the headphone stand alone it’s worth purchasing!

Selling Verite Closed monkeypod for $2000 net to me. Good condition, pics on request
Will accept full or partial trades
SOLD

1 Like

Beyers SOLD

Still have the following for sale:
CONUS
Includes Shipping

Phillips Fidelio X2HR - $110.00
Sivga 004 - $70.00

See original post for pictures.

Oh why did the Matrix Audio Element H go up $80?
I’m glad I bought it for $250.
In general, the price increase is steep for the Matix Audio devices, almost 500$ more is really cheeky.

1 Like