Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

WTS:
Beyerdynamic dt770 80ohm black limited edition145$ includes shipping and fees
Hifiman HE5XX 180$ includes shipping and fees

pics Beyerdynamic dt770 hifiman HE5XX - Album on Imgur

Is this still available? LMK. Thanks. Adam

There was not interest do I decided to keep. I am going to give it more use time and see how I feel about it after that. Might put back up at some point.

Hello there,
is anyone selling an Argon T60RP? I dont care what pads are on them i can change that. Balanced Cable would be nice but i can order that myself too.

1 Like

LMK, please if you intend on selling it. Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Adam

1 Like

I updated my post with pictures and wanted to add that I am including an upgraded cable (Plussound x6 SPC) in the price.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/fs-jomo-trinity-brass-retail-version-less-than-a-year-old.955752/

1 Like

WTB - Nighthawk case?

Anyone not really care about their hawk case enough where you would be willing to sell it? I accidentally kinda started collecting hawks and hawk cases lol. I can trade for a focal purse too

I have one, but I’m on the fence about selling my hawks.

Bumping this again to a much lowered price of $500, local pick up! I may be moving sometime soon and hoping to sell them.

2 Likes

If you’re still looking for one Monoprice EU just restocks it on their eBay store. Worth checking their website too

1 Like

Looking for a Massdrop Airist or any other R2R dac from under 500. In Europe, feel free to message me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m wondering if the old-school R2R (on a chip) Teradaks on eBay are worth anything. :thinking:

Hi guys, selling my ZMF Pendant (240v version) in the UK. It’s my favourite amp, and I’m only selling because I’ve pre-ordered the SE.

Comes with the original JJ tubes and the lovely big pelican carry case. No pelicans included.

Looking for £1450.

16 Likes

You son of a biscut… Just cause I’ve been eyeballing them for a while, and I just got my fuckin tax return…

1 Like

((((SOLD))))

CTH for sale.

Superb condition. All original packaging included. I’ll also throw in an additional JJ tube that is a bit cleaner than the stock, so you can experiment a bit.

Asking $125 shipped in the USA.

I’d also consider trading and adding a bit of cash for a CTH with the sdac built in. I’d also be interested in an ifi idsd Nano Black Label, ore a Shanling UP4.

Link to more photos.

Traded the Helios, Q1ii and t50rps.

QP1R, The Shadow and iDSD nano still available

EDIT 03/22/21: SOLD!

3 Likes

god damnit! Where were you before brexit? beautiful bit of kit. would grab if not for the taxs

edited price drops

Beyerdynamic DT770 250 OHM = $90 obo
Beyerdynamic DT770 80 OHM = $110 obo
Monoprice TXH Portable = $160 obo

All with original boxes, mint condition

3 Likes

Sorry. I voted to stay if that’s any consolation :sweat_smile:

1 Like