Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

My favorite Brexit commentary.

Up The Creek

7 Likes

Based in the UK, looking to trade or sell and am willing to ship worldwide, price negotiable, PM for timestamps, photos and any questions:

• Grado GS1000e SOLD
  • JDS El 2 stack, 230V UK plug, asking £550
  • BNIB Drop + Koss ESP/95x SOLD
  • Sony MDR-CD3000, asking £550
  • GoldPlanar GL2000, asking £500, come with the original leather and hybrid D pads, with the official XLR (instead of 4.4) cable
  • BNIB Fostex T60RP, asking £220
  • Audio-Technica WP900, asking £500
  • Drop + Meze 99 Noir, asking £200

Want:

• Small cup Grados such as PS500e, RS2e, RS1, Hemp, M Pro or any limited editions
  • Fostex TH610
  • HarmonicDyne Zeus
  • AKG Q701 or K702 65th Anniversary, Austrian made
  • EMU detachable cable
  • Campfire Cascade
  • Pioneer SE Monitor 5
  • Any non entry-level Audeze or Focal
  • Final Sonorous IV or VI
  • Any non-Argon T50RP variant (nor Dekoni Blue or Mayflower)
  • Geshelli Erish, black metal casing and clear panel
  • Grado RA1 amp
  • iFi iDSD Black Label/Signature or Neo Signature or Diablo
  • Marantz HD-DAC1
  • Fostex HP-A8
  • decent OTL or hybrid tube amps for around £5-600 or less from Cayin, Bottlehead, Feliks Audio, Eddie Current or others
  • or any cheaper headphones + cash difference as I am trying to downsize my gear
4 Likes

Looking to buy Schiit Bifrost 2 in black.

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD

1st time selling audio equipment ever. Thought I’d share with my fellow audiophiles before selling elsewhere. Shipping to the US. Happy to answer any question or take additional photos. Just PM. :slight_smile:

All these items are in mint condition and the Elex & Elegia include the original box and all original accessories as new. The headphones have been properly broken-in and are in perfect working order.

(((SOLD))) Focal Elex asking $500.00 or BO

(((SOLD))) Focal Elegia asking $300.00 or BO

(((SOLD))) Sendy Aiva asking $250.00 or BO includes additional $250.00 balanced cable.

15 Likes

Very nice price on everything but the price on that elegia in particular is suuuuuper generous!

4 Likes

Thanks Jose_G, I’m trying to downsize my personal collection and hopefully help some other audiophiles enjoy some great headphones at very fair prices. Because of trying to downsize, I’m not interested in trades.

5 Likes

would’ve immediately sent you the moneys for the elegia, but europe :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Sorry… :frowning:

Does the Sendy Aiva include the cables for $250 or are they separate for $250?

The $250.00 price includes everything, including the $250.00 balanced upgrade cable.

1 Like

legit tempted to buy just for those sexy cables…

Everything is going fast. Both the Elex and Elegia have sold.

EDIT: Everything is gone.

10 Likes

I notice on various platforms that many people are selling their GL2000s and I can’t help but wonder why… sobering up after initial hype?

1 Like

This should likely be in the GL2000 thread not here. No headphones will make 100% of people happy and audiophiles are notoriously fickle in sticking with equipment. So when 1000s are sold you’re bound to have dozens to hundreds up for sale shortly afterwards. I’ve seen about the same number of Focal Clears for sale lately too.

1 Like

Probably because of the new Mg Pro :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Clear’s also been on the market since 2017 so there are more of them floating around

2 Likes

WTB Campfire Cascades. Who get em? I need em.

In all seriousness, I’d love to purchase a used pair of basscades if anyone is selling. Let me know!

2 Likes

WTS Chord Hugo 2 with all accessories and case. $1300 + shipping.

5 Likes

SOLD(USA)Focal Utopia w/ Hart Audio XLR cable

$2200 obo

5 Likes

Two astonishing deals right above someone buy these two so I can buy those utopia

SOLD: LCD-X - $725 shipped Con US

This is a new driver old headband model. Pads are functioning, but not pretty. Included are a band new set of dekoni sheepskin if you wish to use them. They do not come with stock box but will come securely shipped. Dead honest, I have 0 issues with the old headband. No Hotspots and I can wear for hours. Just getting rid of these because I somehow ended up with 2 sets. Added my own pics. Overall these are in rough aesthetic shape but perfectly functional. Thats why the low price.

Below are pics from the add I bought from a few months back.

SOLD: Fostex TR-X00 PH - $425 shipped ConUS

The X00s have some slight scuffs on each cup with one larger nick on the left ear cup. Nothing reaches wood and all but the larger one can easily be buffed out. I pictured all damage I could see. Price reflects the condition. They come with an aftermarket SE cable. I’m honestly not sure who its by, but its hinestly quite nice. Come in stock box. Selling because they just honestly don’t get any use with the other stuff I have on hand.

Open to shipping abroad, but shipping would be on the buyer

1 Like