Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Looking to sell:
Drop Grace Sdac B - $100
Drop THX 789 - $225

I’d perfer to sell them together for $300 with shipping included.

Grados and FiiO 5K Pro sold

All are lightly used and less than 3 months old.

US & PayPal only.

2 Likes

Damn. Like 12 hours late.

1 Like

Bumping these two~

all still available

also WTB susvara, he1000 (any variant)

Did you ever sell the Earsonics Grace???

yes it has been sold

WTB:
-1 IEM sub $300 AND A BT AMP/DAC (e.g. fiio q5s/btr5) or if the deal is good a bit above is ok. looking for my first IEM I just want something fun so that in the mornings I can do my chores with some audio.

Selling my Drop x JVC HA-FDX1 iems. Work as they should, will come with everything that they originally came with new. $165 shipped CONUS.

Not looking for any specific trades but I’m open to some trades.

EDIT: SOLD FOR $150

1 Like

Selling like new Sennheiser HD560s, 180 USD paypal OBO shipped, would also take an HD6xx or similar. https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/lwn2om/wts_usaar_h_sennheiser_hd560s_w_paypal_or_hd6xx/

1 Like

I’m interested in the sundara I don’t need the balanced cable but the price is too high I can buy them in the UK new for 260£/300€ shipped, if you’re willing to drop the price let me know

WTB: ARGON MK3 W/ BALLENCED CABLES LMK.

Looking for some workhorse cans

SELLING Goldplanar GL2000 $650 Shipped. Comes with originial leather pads AND original O shaped hybrid pads (the one in zeos’s video)

Selling basically new Fender Hybrids

Currently selling the:

• Thirteen 6-Very power IEM with a 13.6 mm DD and 6 BA’s. Will need a good source to get these really put out everything they can give. Would recommend with phones or dongles

• Ten 5- Easy to drive Hybrid 10 mm DD and 5 BA’s

Items are sold with all accessories never used

Pictures are available upon request, until I set up Imgur

Selling GL2000 $575 shipped. Comes with stock accessories, great condition. Stock cable was reterminated professionally from 4.4mm to XLR

2 Likes

Selling S.M.S.L SP200 THX888 Amp.
Comes with provided power cord and RCA cable.
$220 shipped within United States.

2 Likes

U.S. only. All items being sold include free shipping to continental U.S.

-Fostex TH610 with Lawton Flame Hawaiian Mango Type 1 Cups - stock cable, Lawton Pads. $500

19 Likes

Nice prices

2 Likes

Selling my recently acquired Hifiman Ananda. They are in excellent condition. Barely used. I just can’t use open backs right now as most of my listening is done around others and I need isolation. Asking $540 shipped. Here is the link to my listing over on AVExchange.

1 Like

You are going through lots of gear. What amp will you replace the LP with, have you already?

Well, I already have my BHC for a tube amp. So by selling the MLP, Asgard 3 and Modius, I will have funds to figure some stuff out. I also sold my Audeze LCD-2 Pre Fazor last week as well…I just really need more desk space, and some stuff I haven’t really had enough time to dedicate towards listening.

3 Likes