Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

BHC seems to do that doesn’t it? :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t even think of the BHC and the LP in the same category. To me the LP is just a sweet sounding SS amp with a little twist of tube.

Interested to see where you go.

3 Likes

I have a bunch of possibilities. I’m considering many options, but it will depend on what headphone I get. That will dictate what amp type I should get. Have the bifrost 2 on my chain where the open deskspace will be, so a dac isn’t a priority upgrade or add until the headphone and amp are figured out.

2 Likes

Did the pile of schiit sell? I sent you a message last night. I know I’m new here, but I have some trades on avexchange and can provide references from Zeos swap meet where I’ve done a couple also.

Likely my last price drop on the Jomo Trinity Brass + Plussound SPC combo to $1450 all-inclusive.

3 Likes

Just a quick update…decided to keep the MLP, Asgard 3 and Modius for now. May sell later on down the road. Thanks for all who were interested.

7 Likes

Hey guys, looking to sell a few more headphones: (CONUS)

• HD800s w/ Dekoni Elite Hybrid pads: $OLD
  • T1 3rd Gen: $600
  • DT 1990: $350
  • Sendy Avia: $325
  • HD 6xx: $150

All come with original box and accessories.

Feel free to reach out to me for question and images.

3 Likes

Looking to trade my custom closed-back 58x

Comes with zebrawood cups (worth $188), Yaxi pads (along with stock pads), and two custom cables (along with the stock cable), one short cable with volume controls and one 1/4" cable.

I also have a set of brand new unopened 58x/6xx/660s/600 pads laying around.

Feel free to message me for extra info or offers.

1 Like

Why you gotta do this when I’m broke? Lol I got rid of mine due to the 1k price but that’s just nuts man.

1 Like

Would insta buy the t1 if it would be in Europe. Great price

still looking for susvara, he1000

obravo cupid is sold

Still available:
Th-x00 purpleheart (make trade offer) SOLD
gl2000 ($575 shipped) SOLD

3 Likes

HD800s and T1 3rd Gen SOLD.

Selling my Drop x JVC HA-FDX1 iems. Work as they should, will come with everything that they originally came with new. $165 shipped CONUS.
Not looking for any specific trades but I’m open to some trades.

Price dropped to $150 shipped.

SOLD.

1 Like

Just as a heads up, there is a susvara on head-fi if you go back a few pages

1 Like

Sendy Avia and HD 6XX are still available. Rest are sold.

Venus Audio 4-Pin Balanced Cable for Sennheiser 6 Series. Used - good working condition.

$35 shipped in the USA.

2 Likes

What’s the length?

Right about 6 feet.

Selling S.M.S.L SP200 THX888 Amp & S.M.S.L SU-8 DAC. It comes with all oringinal accessories, remote included with DAC. $380 for both shipped within United States.

All headphones have SOLD.

I would like to say thank you to everyone again who made a purchase :slight_smile:

11 Likes