Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

T60s are now sold, E-MUs are still for sale but listing them with the Lawton cups instead now for £500 plus postage & pp fees.

More pictures here

Also open to trades of anything really, would prefer IEMs or a v200/mlp but let me know what you’ve got.

5 Likes

Feliks Echo Gen 1 or Mark 2??

Its going to determine how much is a fair offer

Selling a JDS Labs Element 2. Asking $265 shipped. Link to Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/nwyptt/wts_usaca_h_jds_element_2_w_299_paypal_or_local/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

TLDR: B-stock, 2 month old, has engraving, knob very very slightly off (I didn’t notice until someone pointed out). Functionality is perfect. Prefer PayPal and local 92603.

3 Likes

WTS: LCD-X like new $900 shipped
Pics on request

5 Likes

WTS - EU (Germany) - Periapt Type 2 -Dual 2.5mm 7ft / Grey / ProXLR

With all my research I still managed to order the wrong type for my Verums (need dual 3.5mm), I tried the cable with 2.5mm female to 3.5mm male adaptors and it works, but the whole setup is so flimsy it kills the whole idea of having a solid high quality cable. Therefore selling. Condition is mint, received the cable last week.

Asking price is EUR 70. I would prefer bank transfer, but PayPal is also an option, in this case the buyer pays the fees. I will cover standard tracked insured shipping in Germany (Hermes), can also ship to other EU countries or GB, with buyer covering the shipping difference.

1 Like

WTS ZMF Aeolus (Sapele) with Eikon headband. Includes custom Bucktown cable, case, two sets of pads. Additional pictures on request. $1015 + free shipping CONUS

6 Likes

Bump

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/buy-sell-and-looking-for-thread/6305/1624

1 Like

Selling…

Blessing 2 with a number of cables (including stock) to choose from.

Schiit Modi 3 (SOLD)

Schiit Magni 3+ (SOLD)

Schiit Heresy

Ikko OH10, also with several cables to choose from.

Shipping to CONUS, from NYC in case local (can transact IRL if easier). Please PM if interested.

(Edited to include the Ikko.)

1 Like

WTS [CONUS]:

1. Koss ESP/95X - $310

2. Audio Technica ATH-AD900x - $50

3. Koss Pro4AA (current production model) - $30 sold

Shipping cost separate, rounded down from what I have to pay. So Cal maybe can meet up instead.

I need to move out soon for medical school and can’t take larger stuff or things I don’t use with me, so I’m thinning out my collection. OBO if you wanna try. Offer ends beginning of July since I’ll be too busy packing and stuff.

2 Likes

(((SOLD)))

WTS X2HR - $85

Good used condition. Comes with the original cable, but no original packaging.

Price is shipped to you in the USA.

2 Likes

(((Sold))))For Sale: ES100 Mk1 - $60

This is the original ES100. Still in great working condition. I’ll include a USB cable, but I do not have the original packaging.

Price is shipped to you in the USA.

1 Like

Well, the TA-10 sold… Not for a much as I would have liked, but it sold none the less. Either way, the money is helpful(next month when I can finally see any of it).
The balance/detachable cable modded 990 Pros are still up for grabs. $100 shipped continental US.

Sent you a PM

WTS Beyerdynamic T1 Gen 2
Price: $600
US only. Shipping included.

5 Likes

Bump, price reductions

Damn it, that OH10 is tempting…

1 Like

WTS (CONUS ONLY) (PAYPAL ONLY)

• monolith Liquid Platinum in excellent condition ($500, includes shipping.)
  • includes upgraded tubes, stock tubes , tubemonger socket savers, and stock power supply
  • the upgraded tubes are 1964 Amperex ECC88/JDJ8 Bugle boy tubes
  • PM if interested

4 Likes

Gonna drop the price on these to £450 + fees and postage, I can ship them anywhere from the UK.

5 Likes

WTB portable dac\amp for portable use or something small form like schiit hella. Used with laptop during travel or iPad