Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

oops…I forgot to click the right reply button :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d look for a used iFi micro DSD. US Audio Mart and r/avexchange are two places good to look.

2 Likes

Allo Revolution DAC w/ Shanti Linear Power supply. Tiny scuff on the even tinier screen. This DAC outperforms much more expensive DS DACS. Also allows you to adjust the harmonics in a very interesting way.

$360 shipped CONUS.

7 Likes

If you pair the Revolution DAC with the RebelAmp will you overthrow the government?

14 Likes

4 Likes

Damn, now I want this Combo. :rofl:

3 Likes

Selling from the UK, can ship internationally:

3 Likes

I’m dropping the price of this amp to $470.

2 Likes

That’s not a scuff. That’s the plastic film.

I have a Drop/Focal Elex I’m looking to sell. I’ve had it since January of this year, and it has performed perfectly. So well in fact, I purchased the Clear MG. I no longer need the Elex and wish to sell it. I’m asking $500.00 and will include a 5’ Blue Dragon “balanced” cable. Conus and paypal only. Shipping is on the buyer. Thank you for looking.

4 Likes

Looking to sell Blessing 2 for $220.

CONUS only, PayPal only. Happy to cover UPS ground for free, any other shipping (three day select, 2nd day, etc.) we can discuss.

Have an assortment of cables if you’re interested, including CEMA ElectroAcousti and Thieaudio EST.

Hello everyone,

I am looking to sell an almost brand new pair of SR80x’s(tested for about 10hrs using different pads) that I have modded. This took a lot of time and work, more than I anticipated lol.

I have done a detachable cable mod for dual 3.5mms, compatible with Hifiman/Focal cables, using a quality Switchcraft female 3.5mm jack. Changed the cheap plastic grill for a nice black metal grill, which also pretty much opens up the back entirely(pretty cool you can see into the cups). I’ve also dampened/mass loaded the magnet housing and around the drivers with Sugru, this doesn’t cover any of the venting holes so I have not modified the stock drivers. All of the hot glue inside the cups have been cleaned out and is now hot glued from the outside(PS500 is made like this), so this is serviceable if need be. I also blacked out the lettering for a stealthy type of look. The cable is red/white and blue :us_outlying_islands:, and is terminated with dual Amphenol mono 3.5mm jacks with a end termination of a TRS Amphenol jack(is slightly extended so it will fit inside cases). The cable is about 5’.

(http://imgur.com/a/3VPHquQ)

Asking $220 shipped CONUS

I typically charge $120 for a detachable mod and cable for the Prestige line so this is priced a little lower because of the dampening was a little bit of a experiment on my side.

Thanks for looking!

Cross listed with Headfi, avx

SOLD on ebay

8 Likes

Also have an Asgard 3 in black for sale. $150, shipping not included (if in NYC, can do local deal).

Can ship immediately (Schiit is currently showing 6-8 week lead time). CONUS, Paypal.

1 Like

Can you post some images of the Thunderpants?

Listing updated, photos show all the cosmetic imperfections I can spot, hence the lower asking price. Feel free to PM as I’m open to negotiations and potentially trades.

Thanks, The search has started

WTS (Paypal/Shipping CONUS)

Drop + JVC HA-FDX1 IEMS - $160 USD

Really liked the sound of these but couldn’t manage to get a comfortable fit with them. In original box and all accessories included.

AVexchange link + Timestamps - https://www.reddit.com/r/AVexchange/comments/o1hp9g/wts_usca_h_drop_jvc_hafdx1_dual_carbon_w_paypal/

SOLD

1 Like

Looking to buy the ZMF Atticus

@Jetman has one for sale above, along with some other ZMFs:

1 Like

yeah, I messaged him 5 days ago but he never responded. I think he’s still dealing with his emergency.