Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

No problem, just making sure you saw it. Wasn’t sure what his status was at this point. Good luck!

WTS
I’m selling my Nighthawks and Grado Hemps!
Nighthawks for 230 shipped

• Grado hemps 420 shipped! (Hemps come with big greekaria pads, stock pads and are balanced 4.4 with a SE quarter inch converter)*
    GRADO HEMPS SOLD
    Prices are negotiable, just trying to sell by tonight since I can ship tomorrow!
6 Likes

Almost literally :rofl:

4 Likes

Hope you realize that it comes with a mod to balanced 4.4 which costs an extra 170 dollars to upgrade from grado themselves, comes with both stock pads and the greekaria pads which everyone wants, also a 4.4 balanced to SE adapter and if you don’t like the price I did mention that it is negotiable.

So no need to be a cunt about it

Comment was referring to the 420 vs hemp relationship.
sorry your offended

4 Likes

Gotcha, I apologize for misunderstanding and calling you a cunt. Because you are not a cunt

4 Likes

One of my biggest pieces of learning being in education for the 10 years is to, “assume positive intent.”

6 Likes

Update Grado hemps sold :slight_smile: thank you for looking, Nighthawks still available

1 Like

That’s why GIFs help.

Add this and everyone would have understood:

6 Likes

if it wasn’t for international fees… I would snatch that off you in a instant holy hell thats a good price

2 Likes

Where are u based lol

hey i’m interested in the zeus i’m uk based, idk how to contact you besides this thread could you make your profile public so i can dm you

1 Like

nevermind i think i found your ebay listings, bought if i did lol

1 Like

If you’re, I’ll refund u £10 lol

that’s fine don’t worry about it lol

1 Like

SW01, Q701, Zeus, Alessandro MS2i and A2000z sold, rest is still available.

1 Like

4 Likes

WTS, includes shipping CONUS, includes PayPal fees

[SOLD] $350 - RNHP headphone amplifier. Very good condition, no damage, no issues. Includes original box / packaging, original power supply. PM if you would like pictures.

WTB (cannot buy at the moment, will be able to within a month or 2, just wondering if anyone is selling/willing to sell)

Looking for a monoprice monolith liquid spark DAC. AKM died and so did the dac (at least with the AKM chip atm)

MSRP is $100, willing to pay $130 (This includes shipping) to OK. Dunno if i’m asking for too good of a deal or not. If I can’t find one use, I will get this instead: Aune X8 – Linsoul Audio

Trying to figure your post out, man. They’re in stock at Monoprice currently…

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=33304

2 Likes