Can’t decide what I want next, Sendy Aiva, LCD-X or LCD-2C

Used (8months, from the ad), but yes, that’s very true, it hasn’t warmed 100%… It has the stock tubes, and I got a Mullard CV4003 with it that I haven’t tried.

Hi M0N, how would you describe the sound of the sendy aiva overall? I love its design, but some people say there are significant dips in the freq response which I don’t really want

It’s generally a brighter v shape sound, aggressive and forward, somewhat lean sounding, narrow stage, good detail, impact is ok, dynamics ok. Generally not my favorite overall, but a somewhat fun listen, but personally I’d rather just have something like a sundara, or some of the higher end options, but for the price they now go for it isn’t bad

1 Like

Thanks. They are not really that similar, but how does the aeon x open or aeon rt open compare to the sendy aiva? I compare them because they are both pretty well built and come in a travel friendly package.

Hmmm, so I think tonally the aeons sound more coherent, better fullness, similar detail, dynamics are lackluster though, stage a bit larger. I might rather have the aeon but the compression on the older aeon drivers really bother me (which was addressed on the aeon 2)