Canuck Audioholics Anonymous CAA Reviews & Fun Banter

Don’t worry. I learned from my last train ride

2 Likes
2 Likes

There goes $700 CDN

8 Likes

Jealous! Ihave the original N3pro its a terrific little dap as the owner of 19 daps the latest being the Cayin N7 i cant really jump on this without being shot by the mrs. So I’ll luve vicariously through your impressions when it lands.

6 Likes

Alright, that’s pretty dope.

Every time I try my favorite IEM’S using the Astell&Kern Kann Max , I recently acquired, I am rediscovering new details and information I have been missing with my other sources.

The Kann is legendary in my eyes and in my ears!

The 10th is like a new IEM and I love it!

Best purchase ever!

5 Likes

Hey my lastest vid I worked hard on about the ORIGIN.

6 Likes

And a surprising good CCA Trio where I actually said good job KZ!

4 Likes

My Oracle ideo finally happened I was on a roll and found rhe time to edit and upload LOL

5 Likes

Oh what fun was had with Simon Fisk aka Plunge Audio. We sat down at downtown Vancouver Cofee shop and talked Life, Music, Family and DAPS.

5 Likes

Going old school and loving it!

This prototype doesn’t have the final tuning +3 or 4 db bass and a new driver
But as it is could be Endgame for many.

4 Likes

Hello there TDM, if you don’t mind, what’s the nifty little DAP you’re using in this picture? And can you tell me your experiences with it?

1 Like

A older iBasso DX90 I bought used for $40 ESS90182 had a swolen battery so i bought 2 new batteries for $20 ea and I love it.

Has only 3.5 se out but lots of juice love this little DAP.

2 Likes

Any idea on price and availability? This is the first release in a long time that has me watching it

2 Likes

Thank you sir :+1:

1 Like

More than the Unity but less than 1k USD is my guess, takes forever to build this set.

Driver still not set my feedback was to find a faster driver and thats happening hopefully a Beryllium or Bio Cellelulose

And the tuning is prerfect but I asked for +3-4 db in the bass.

This is not the one I think that will come out first the Mini I think is up first.

Once the final driver is chosen I will update.

5 Likes

Looks like tuning similar to Supernova

1 Like

Blowing my mind $190
MEYER-AUDIO SLIIVO SL41 1+4

:grinning: Another flavourful of amazing tuning from One of the best tuners in China working with Meyer-Audio
:grinning: Organic Viseral Bass
:grinning: Zero Bass Blead into Mids
:grinning: Incredibly clean and detailed mids
:grinning: Just the right amount of energy In the Upper Mids
:grinning: Perfect balance of fun and technical performance
:grinning: Treble and extention that makes Instrumental and vocals simply ummmmmm!
:grinning: One of the nicest included cables.

:face_with_peeking_eye: New recessed 2 pin Cable makes using your some bit not all your favorite cables a challenge.

Video Here is live:

5 Likes

Upcoming AFUL IEM 1+2 what name suites it best ?

Performer 3

Explorer 3

I lean towards Performer 3 :grin:
They are legitimatly looking for input.

4 Likes

Depends on the tuning.

If it’s a poor man’s or introductory version of the tuning on the P5 or P8, name it the P3. If it’s a new tuning, give it a new name.

There. Sorted!

6 Likes