Custom cable gallery

Already looking forward to the last order I placed. If Modhouse ever opens up their balanced mod service again, I may see about sending them the Dekoni Blue I’m picking up and snagging a balanced cable… planning to mod my 7503 for a removable cable too, so that may be another cable ^^

What’s the design of the black and red called called on the last photo? Might need to order an IEM cable with that

If we’re showing some Hart love. A little Sweden blue and yellow for the polaris2’s and an interconnect bananza.

8 Likes

Anybody know where I can buy 26 awg stranded silver?

2 Likes

These are mine. Be jealous, please.

1 Like

It’s a mix and match of Charcoal w/Black Diamond Sleeving and Imperial Red Diamond Sleeving. I think we did Red for Right, Black or Left, and left the main part of the cable red as well :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Hart Audio Cables

Multi-Kit 1 in Midnight Blue

Headphone cables in Cream w/Midnight Blue Diamonds

Custom 4.4mm cables in Black

17 Likes

Yeah baby…

13 Likes

1 Like

Substantial

New Hart Audio Cables to add to the collection:

11 Likes

I wanted to make my own balanced XLR cable from my DAC to the balanced input of the iFi Zen Can.

Dual female XLR to 4.4mm pentacom for the iFi Zen Can.

Also a custom 4.4mm to 4.4mm cable braided cable (turned 2 extenders into 1 cable) - if I ever decide to use my Zen DAC with the Zen Can.

At the time i got the parts, the cables I wanted were unavailable on Amazon.

7 Likes

Right, a couple of updates…

First one is for an ERLKöNIG standard edition (original silver)

And next up is for the black and rose gold Limited Edition ERLKöNIG…

10 Likes

asdf

Big thanks to @CapistranoCables for saving me from the absolutely terrible stock 177X GO jankfest of a cable - I’m sure it was a simple build for you but I’m really digging it!

10 Likes

Was an easy build as you mentioned, but sometimes simple is best! Was cool to see the green cable, looks better I think in person too. Here are some additional photos of a large order going out today…

All the Y’s are custom hand-braided 1 ft 8 core to 2 ft 4 cores per side (3 ft total) with 2 silicon adjustment discs.

14 Likes

Big thanks to @CapistranoCables for the custom work :slight_smile:. These both are great ergonomics and aesthetic wise, and both are huge improvements over the stock cables for the B3s / Grace (and after a few days listening I do think they make a good bit of improvement to the sound in certain ways). :beers:

Also, the best braiding I’ve ever seen goddamn

14 Likes

Nice wood, cables look great! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Another larger order going out today, with my first Focal Utopia cable (so jealous that I don’t have a pair!). Was a blast to make, and love the connectors. All copper coated silver cable collection of Y interconnects with 3.5mm, Audeze and aforementioned Utopias…

11 Likes

So glad you are pleased! I’d be curious after some time has passed to hear how you think the cables changed the sound. Your IEM colection is looking good!

1 Like