DROP and Amazon Deals

Very nice looking amp:

Hey @M0N wasn’t the CAYIN HA-1A one of your recommended amps? $400 seems like it could be a good deal

I like it, I liked the ha-1a mk2 more than the mk1, I think the mk1 wasn’t as refined to my ears. At 400 it might be worth but idk

1 Like

So it’s the old version. That explains the deal lol.

The newer version has the wood sides. I almost bought that when I was tube amp hunting.

Now 350$.
Really hard to beat for a “do-it-all” combo (dac + amp + balanced + balanced xlr out + remote…!).
It just doesn’t have bluetooth.

2 Likes

130$ now

1 Like

Ugh, this hobby is bad for my wallet

2 Likes

Gotta fill up the wall… :sob:

MU6 Space 2
$200 before a 20% off coupon
@ZeosPantera does have a review comming, and does have an additional discout code for it, but I have not gotten permission to share said code.
With both codes, it brings it down to $139.30

Why oh why did this have to be an on-ear?

1 Like

Should be available for anyone.

There is that and then there is the coupon code Zeos has with the coming review ZREVIEWMU6

Lowest Amazon price for ER2XR.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07NSL5XS5

2 Likes

Keep in mind that while you can get a remote for it, it does not come with a remote when purchased from Drop.

Also interesting that it’s still more expensive than when I bought it in January(also on Drop) - I paid $325 then. Still very satisfied with my purchase, unless someone listens exclusively to IEMs(it has a non-perfect output impedance - it won’t be an issue for most headphones, it might with IEMs) it’s probably the best budget option given its set of features.

Shared this on the deals thread too because 50%.

ESS 422h are now 125$ on Drop. These were 250$ when Zeos reviewed em. Headphones with an AMT Tweeter in it!

Any thoughts on this? xDuoo TA-03S Tube DAC/Amp

Drop kph 30i $20.

Violectric V280 $1200

1 Like

Dennon AH-D5200 for $600

1 Like