DROP and Amazon Deals

Amazon has a sale on ELAC Ubifi for $300 at the moment. Pretty safe pick if you are dipping your toes in the speaker game.

2 Likes

and they look waaaaay better then the uni 2.0. they turned the uni into debut style wise ><

https://www.amazon.com/Mu6-Canceling-Headphones-Magnetic-Wireless/dp/B07R4J8HX3/ref=as_li_ss_tl?crid=PBEC6XBFLSHF&dchild=1&keywords=mu6+space+2&qid=1595118693&s=electronics&sprefix=mu6+s,electronics,139&sr=1-4&linkCode=sl1&tag=zeos-20&linkId=631dc4995999c119aea171bdf9156d89&language=en_US

no clue how good these are. someone linked them a month ago for 20% off. flash sale for 4 more hours 15% off

Worth it. Try and see if Zeos’ code still works, as the discounts will stack. They aren’t Bose 700 levels of noise canceling, and they aren’t perfect (they aren’t my top pick to sit down for a hard listening session), but they’ve become more of a default for running around with headphones.

2 Likes

1More Triple Driver “Over Ear” back on drop.

1 Like

Topping D10

Drop shot me an email about the HarmonicDyne Helios going up for sale… $135

Those look pretty. Any input on how they sound?

1 Like

V signature with quite a bit of brightness, impactful yet rather natural. Absolutely massive soundstage. Needs some tender care and cleaning pretty often due to the grills and metal components gathering fingerprints and dirt pretty often… suede pads seem to be the best on it any others I tried just tend to ruin the sound in my opinion.

Build quality is… questionable. My first copy was pretty bad had to get a seperate one. It’s nice for what it is… the price it’s selling at I would say is very respectable

1 Like

Every time I see these pop up now, I expect to a certain individual pop up to jerk off over to the Helios

4 Likes

Been a while since I heard from him, he went to another forum group of people. I mean, it is a nice sounding headphone for a V signature considering the price but nothing crazy. It’s biggest “unique” feature is that it has soundstage that is close to the HD800S, well that and the looks

1 Like

Looks like my Monoprice M650s a bit.

We tend to find people who are similar to us and seek to their company.
It might have something to do with Psychology.
I’ll leave out a over to top hilarious meme picture that would be sooo offensive, to modern kindness.

240$

Man, the SMSL sAp-1 “Class A”, 275mW is now 42$ on Drop.

I got one and I love it. And paid 100$-ish for it with no regrets. Smooth, with laid-back treble (especially compared to the JDS Atom). Analog sounding. Yes, it can power T50RPs. Barely sometimes lol, but yes. Volume at 2/3 with electronic music.

Fidelio X3

1 Like

Wow, that’s a lot. I bought the X2HR’s for $99.00 at Christmas time. These must be a Major improvement.

Already down $100 in the first month though. Must not be selling that great. They’re finally on .ca as well and also on sale.

Going off of reviews it’s tuned completely different so potentially not an improvement at all depending on you preferences

1 Like

It’s a completely different headphone. They depleted the bass down more to neutral and increased the brightness to almost ear piercing levels close to that of a DT 990 or T1 in some cases. Sounds good, but I would never recommend it to anyone less they were okay with that much brightness. For me it was borderline sibilant and almost unbearable. I couldn’t stay with it for a very long period of time due to a lot of fatigue. Your better off using a Sundara at that price tag since Sundara over there is $250 open box mint

2 Likes

I sold my X2’s after about 10 days. The HD58X’s were killing them, IMO.

2 Likes