DROP and Amazon Deals

This thread is exclusively for Massdrop and Amazon deals by popular request of the community. If you think there’s a good price on either of those sites, please post it here. If the deal is from another site, please post it in the general DEALS thread.

This needed to be made because of the volume of drop and amazon deals that come up and are linked, and their sometimes dubious deal-worthiness. Please refrain from posting non-drop and non-amazon deals here.

Thank you!

7 Likes

Alpha and Delta KS3 for $89

2 Likes

WTF. Drop brought back the D50s at $225. That’s half as good as the previous deal. But it’s also apparently sold out? Also Drop now charges sales tax? I guess I’ll look elsewhere. If anyone wants to sell their D50s message me lol

https://drop.com/buy/topping-d50s-dac

Some of the other Topping items may still be worth it

1 Like

Small sale on Koss Portapros for canadians, now 49$CAD, ship and sold by Amazon.ca.

2 Likes

Sony summer sale on Amazon US and UK. WH-1000XM3 for 233USD/Pound:

WH-1000XM3 in UK:

And I think you can get this deal in the US:

Amazon has a renewed pair of XM3 for $219:

Emu Wood series
non remove able cable version on the sadly but still a decent price

Drop KPH 30i for $20 !!!

E-MU WOOD SERIES HEADPHONES on sale at Drop for 400$!

I JUST received mine yesterday - but I feel ok since I bought the removable cable version direct from E-MU. Took a while for them to process everything but so far they’re great! Some really good thumpin’ bass when you want it. They leak less sound than I imagined they would too…

Seems like they should get more attention than they do.

1 Like

but why not detachable cable :frowning:

Amazon.ca 40% off 1more triple driver, 20 and 30% off others from 1more

https://www.amazon.ca/deal/9e1c7e18/ref=gbmg_mob_s-2_69d6_9e1c7e18?smid=AQOGOT0PT63RY&dealid=9e1c7e18&pf_rd_p=004cc52e-50ee-4bb4-9745-75a5b4ae69d6&pf_rd_s=slot-2&pf_rd_t=35801&pf_rd_i=18&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=F7QPYX1AQ0CWZKKZXNJV

2 Likes

Fuuuuuuuck. I already bought a pair off Drop and felt that was a deal at $125, but this is stupid. I sort of want a backup pair!

Poor Quality Control warning, but I’m sure somebody here will take the risk, especially with amazon’s return policy.
Open Box Hifiman Sundaras at $249:

4 Likes

FML I bit. guess we’ll see, when it arrives in about 2-3 weeks…

1 Like

You are braver than I am. Looks like you got it right before it sold out too.

I have a feeling this is one where some vendor hast just one available. Or some third party selling their own or something. But it is Prime, so figured I’d be able to get money back. Hopefully it’s not a scam to get personal info through Amazon.

Wouldn’t call that one a scam. Headphones.com sells those all the time in open box at that same price. Sure its not the same company?

Sold by Kaviso

I found some other post indicating this “Kaviso”:

Antpage2

Feb 12

Yeah but they are authorized by Drop:

“Kaviso is a brand partner in the electronics and outdoor industry which utilizes data-backed, tailor-made strategies, to maximize brands potential. Our seller central account is an authorized seller of exclusive products and brands such as Drop (formerly Massdrop), beyerdynamic, and Hifiman.”

And the link underneath the title leads to a Massdrop product page. where they are listed for that price

Yeah you’re fine with the seller. Now it’s just a QC concern.