The DEALS thread

Literally just bought it lol

1 Like

Ahhh okay gotcha

you know…I think there have been more posts about what people consider deals than deals have been posted, including Drop notifications by Anty. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Cool it bud. No more talking about this in this thread. Take it to pms if you really want.

Exactly. Needs to stop now.

4 Likes

IMO one thread for all deals is best… Drop + headfi used + ebay + whatever retailer/direct promo (including Cyber monday/Black friday deals).

My $0.02

Thread is created. Waited for a while and votes remain in favor of a separate thread. Please use it!

2 Likes

Sorry if I continue it by posting this, but I just wanted to say I agree and we can simply flag unrelated posts from now on so they’ll be taken down. Just wanted to remind everyone of that power.

This looks quite tasty. A little highbrow, but an LCD-4 for a potentially attainable price. ~$1300 USD used. MSRP $3000. Am tempted to sell my clear / hexv2 for this…

3 Likes

Saw the same pair posted on Head-fi…looks like a great deal as long as you don’t need the warranty past November and they suit your taste in sound signature

1 Like

…I never even noticed that (forgot about it).
A mod should move this entire thread to “off-topic”, if possible.

Oops that was me. I should have created it in the “off-topic” category. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, so with all the stuff going on in here, all I will say is that please stop with the personal attacks, and also perhaps consider checking if what you are posting is actually a deal.

I think the main issue people are having is with deals that are posted that really aren’t deals (either barely or not at all where it doesn’t make sense to buy). Just take a second to think if something is actually a deal vs what’s out there already, and that will yield to a more productive thread.

Please just be reasonable and make sure you are actually contributing a deal or something worthwhile overall to the topic of the thread. I would prefer if the pointless arguments stop and actually beneficial deals are contributed.

Later on when I get time I may clean up this thread and move over some of the argument and off topic

27 Likes

Z shared this yesterday.

Jamo S807 towers for 170$ for the pair.

https://www.adorama.com/ja1064580.html?sdtid=14033600&emailprice=t&sterm=3y9VsJ3AzxyOTO%3AwUx0Mo3cgUkiy2NwNxxb%3A080&utm_source=rflaid913055&sterm=xvy3Io15PxyORR3xU-SAVSQkUkiyQYQfXWts2U0&utm_source=rflaid914484

2 Likes

I would’ve jumped on that if shipping wasn’t $335 for me :joy:

Tidal Trial for Free

They are giving away 3 month trials in case you wanted to give it a try or want to make a throwaway email account

3 Likes

I posted that when i was upset and thought better of it later and deleted it. thats against the rules. you should not be posting posts tat people deleted on better thought.

Hows its sound? does it have the same Audeze house sound. dark?

Don’t know. Yet to get hands on one.

Apparently, mid-focused, more than anything. Graphs:

1 Like

“The headband is made of carbon and pads are soft and made of real leather or micro-suede (your choice).”

I emailed Audeze and asked whether their “leather-free” pad option was suede or alcantara (e.g. Vegan pads of the past), or synthetic leather.

Their support replied: “We no longer offer microsuede earpads, but have moved to a more “leather-like” material made with egg protein for our leather-free option.”

Sad since I’ve love to pick up another pair of vegan pads. Hey Audeze, why not sell vegan pads only to registered owners of your products?

I wonder how it differs from the LCD 4?