The DEALS thread

Can we start a separate thread for a discussion on what should be in the deals thread? If it wasn’t messed up before, it certainly is now! 40 new post today and like 2 of them are deals…

*Disclaimer: this is a joke and should be taken lightly

5 Likes

Honestly there is an easy answer to this whole thing…start a separate thread for Drop Deals.

I will also add that some of you have been very disrespectful in your comments. As far as I can tell, nobody has broken any forum rules regarding post etiquette…but many have broken the rule of common courtesy. This shouldn’t be a damn inquisition and there is a neat function on this forum called ignore. Be polite and use that if certain members frustrate you. But being disrespectful in replies is not going to help the situation.

Should there be a separate thread for drop deals?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

11 Likes

The voice of reason.

1 Like

Trying to be at least. Let’s keep this forum fun and not let it devolve into an SBAF trollfest.

5 Likes

Absolutely agree

3 Likes

One guy keeps attacking him and now other people think that’s OK. We need a mod here to clean up some of the aggressive BS here.

5 Likes

This is not an attack on you, but that company is bizarre. There used to a guy on here pimping them all the time.
It comes up in Canadian $'s for me and the prices on the E30 and a few other things are laughable.

No idea how they stay in business. They must live on the gullible.

1 Like

I actually used that link. The yinyoo cables are 1/3rd of normal price. Wanted a decent copper mmcx cable. I’ll credit @Antpage2 for that one. Actual sale. Thank you!

Just post stuff like that instead of drop/amazon and we’ll all be happy.

1 Like

Also, this looks like a 4-1 vote. I’ll wait another hour or two, and if the ratio stays better than 50/50 I’ll create the thread.

1 Like

Its pretty much a 50/50 split on the other one.

I think, in the absence of mods, we create another thread and end the discussion in this thread. This keeps all parties happy

3 Likes

The last time I criticized that site someone mentioned that they have killer deals on IEM’s. Since I don’t do IEM’s, I guess I am missing their best feature.
But their prices on amps, DAC’s, etc. just suck.

Ok. So discussion of posting amazon/drop deals is over. We’ll decide on the new thread in a little bit, but it’s looking very likely. I hope people will honor the desire of the majority to use the new thread.

Please keep the discussion civil.

Please do not continue this discussion on this thread. No more stupid drama. Back to good deals.

4 Likes

Which one did you get? I need one too.

This guy. $70 on sale. $180 msrp. Credit to ant for posting the site sale.

3 Likes

You receive it yet? If so, how is it?

Literally just bought it lol

1 Like

Ahhh okay gotcha

you know…I think there have been more posts about what people consider deals than deals have been posted, including Drop notifications by Anty. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Cool it bud. No more talking about this in this thread. Take it to pms if you really want.

Exactly. Needs to stop now.

4 Likes

IMO one thread for all deals is best… Drop + headfi used + ebay + whatever retailer/direct promo (including Cyber monday/Black friday deals).

My $0.02