šŸ”· Drop THX Panda

Next step: Some 32ohms Beyerdynamics :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nah dude 16 ohmā€¦

1 Like

heavily disagree. They sound pretty well balanced. If you want to have them tilted with a bit more low-end, just get yaxi pads. They are better than Porta Pros, IMO. I have both.

1 Like

I prefer the 75ā€™s to the porta pros and the 30i lol

2 Likes

This is good to knowā€¦ doesnt detract from the highs?

Which cheap Koss headphone is best? Vote here!

2 Likes

I canā€™t yet but kph30i > porta pro imo

Just tho ā€¦ I like both really

Yeah, they really balance on your ears. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, the clip really wasnā€™t for me. I know there are ā€œmodsā€ available (as cheap as, something like, ā€œbuy 4$ headphones at partsexpress, throw the drivers away, throw the KSC75 clip away, and attach the KSC75 drivers to the headband insteadā€). Butā€¦ theyā€™re in the trash now. I just gave em away to a girl, and her kitten ate the wire. Then I was like, ā€œgood riddanceā€.

I still want PortaPros.
And maybe ESP95Xs.

2 Likes

Okay, edgelord. Lol =P

1 Like

Oh, ESP95Xs, lolā€¦ I guess suddenly itā€™s more difficult for some to spend 400$ on THX Pandas when they realize ESP95Xs are 400$ tooā€¦ :no_mouth:

Hey, the ESP950s are even portable if you have like 16 ā€œDā€ batteries! :stuck_out_tongue:

I just got the ksc75s today. How treble sensitive do you have to be for ksc75s to be ā€˜treble-murderā€™. And worse than grados??? Maybe I should actually try some grados lol.

1 Like

I donā€™t care if the KSC75 sounded like the voice of Godā€¦I am not clipping those dumb looking things on my ears. The porta pro and KPH30i both are comfy on me, so there is no point using the KSC75.

1 Like

No surprises there, theyā€™re both Drop products :wink::wink:

1 Like

I feel this way about the verum ones.

2 Likes

yes. :kissing_heart:

no model of the beats studios were ever good. unfortunately so most headphones that are competently made just sound better

With over-ear headphones, everybody talks about the importance of a good ā€œsealā€ for decent bass. I believe that more than anything, the clip was the problem for me. AFAIK I heard zero bass and sub-bass from theseā€¦ You know, when you told your mother your headphones broke and she said ā€œagain?ā€ and then bought another pair of 5$ headphones at the computer store for you, to plug into a pair of 10$ speakers with a ā€œheadphone outā€ she bought with the computer? Thatā€™s the KSC75 sound for me. They really are not for me, sorry lol.

I mean hey, maybe I got a bad pair too, or fake ones even. Maybe I got PTSD from over-ear computer store headphones too. :laughing: I know Iā€™m the minority. My next purchase is Koss Portapros.

Iā€™m just glad theyā€™re so cheap. Imagine if that was my opinion about a pair of 200$ headphones or more. Iā€™d be banned from here or something lol.

2 Likes

That actually reminds me of when people were saying the focal elegia had like 0 bass but it turned out that most of the people saying that had thicker glasses or were getting a bad seal lol

2 Likes

And I want Elegias :no_mouth: lol.

Lol they are pretty great, just donā€™t have thick glasses or an extremely misshapen head I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes