šŸ”· Drop THX Panda

You obviously donā€™t own a swimming pool lol. Jokes aside, I use Bluetooth cans all the time and complain constantly about the sound anyway. Bluetooth might not matter in your lifestyle but it does in plenty of othersā€™. Eagerly awaiting these Pandas

4 Likes

Zeos since you and DMS are the only ones here that have heard the THX Panda, give the people some real expectations. Like the M&O Beryllium BT headphones sound great for $80. Theyā€™re much better than the 2015 Beats Studios that cost $300. Are the THX Pandaā€™s $300 better than the M&O non Noise canceling BT headphones?

Better is very subjective in this hobby imo.
Are you looking for a new pair of headphones @mc_365 ?

1 Like

HD6XX are 200$-ishā€¦ for the same drivers as the HD650s. HD650s are 500$.
THX Pandas are 300 or 400$. First buyers got em for 300$-ish.

It says something, that DMS and Z did not even bother to compare em with other wireless headphones, going straight to a HD6XX comparison.

#HYPETRAINNN

Seriously though, I hope thatā€™s it, because Bluetooth headphones suck. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Zeos already gave his impressions in his videoā€¦ and there are a number of other peopleā€™s impressions you can balance it with.

Is a bit too specific and super highly subjective, especially when you start bringing money into it. You can make an argument that no headphone is worth their ā€˜price premiumā€™ over KSC75s.

If you have to stretch your budget for the Pandas, donā€™t buy them. Wait for some more impressions from a lot more users on these forums and elsewhere. Wait for them to be readily available with a standard return policy so you can actually audition them for yourself and decide for yourself.

And always always always keep expectations in check, no matter how much hype there is for anything.

2 Likes

Can confirm lol.

I really have to try theseā€¦ my next ā€˜add onā€™ amazon purchase

They are on sale evenā€¦ $14. Lol

2 Likes

These were just ā€œtreble-murder, canā€™t do bassā€ headphones for me. Like Grado SR60s, but worse.

I mean, how the hell can you have bass with headphones flapping over your ears anyway.
Thereā€™s a reason why HD58Xs arenā€™t clip-on headphones, lol.

Get Kph30is or PortaPros instead.

Strong disagree lol

Itā€™s a no brainer :man_shrugging:

I have and enjoy both of these lol

Iā€™ll buy these and finally try my sr60e and have a treble murder week lol

1 Like

Next step: Some 32ohms Beyerdynamics :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nah dude 16 ohmā€¦

1 Like

heavily disagree. They sound pretty well balanced. If you want to have them tilted with a bit more low-end, just get yaxi pads. They are better than Porta Pros, IMO. I have both.

1 Like

I prefer the 75ā€™s to the porta pros and the 30i lol

2 Likes

This is good to knowā€¦ doesnt detract from the highs?

Which cheap Koss headphone is best? Vote here!

2 Likes

I canā€™t yet but kph30i > porta pro imo

Just tho ā€¦ I like both really

Yeah, they really balance on your ears. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, the clip really wasnā€™t for me. I know there are ā€œmodsā€ available (as cheap as, something like, ā€œbuy 4$ headphones at partsexpress, throw the drivers away, throw the KSC75 clip away, and attach the KSC75 drivers to the headband insteadā€). Butā€¦ theyā€™re in the trash now. I just gave em away to a girl, and her kitten ate the wire. Then I was like, ā€œgood riddanceā€.

I still want PortaPros.
And maybe ESP95Xs.

2 Likes

Okay, edgelord. Lol =P

1 Like