Earbuds Discussion Thread

Initial impression?

Good thing I’m going to be tapped out by Prime Day purchases :man_facepalming:t5:

Harder to drive than the 32ohm impedance would suggest :smiley:

3 Likes

Wonder what the sensitivity on it would be then

1 Like

Hmm, for me they are just tad more difficult to drive than a typical high sensitivity IEM like MEST.
50/100 single ended on Hiby R3 Saber low gain gets me plenty of volume (like my normal 70-75dB SPL).

1 Like

It says N/A on the info card @Rikudou_Goku you must know?

Nope, its N/A because I dont know lol. :joy:

5 Likes

Tried mine on Mid-Gain on my DX312 that was ok but was expecting not to have to crank so hard on the pot…so now on High-Gain less cranking lol.

Well an honest enough answer if there was ever one :smile:

2 Likes

Really? I checked the offerings but didn’t find anything special here on German Amazon, maybe US deals are better.

1 Like

I think the US get the cream of the crop when it comes to Amazon deals here across the pond meager pickings mostly :cry:…saying that I did get a new 4k Max fire stick for the barge @ £37.99 but audio gear there was practically zilch :rage:

1 Like

Yes the US deals are better, but I’m not getting just audio stuff either.

Can you try signing into US Amazon and shipping international, or are the fees way too much to consider (like buying from Amazon JP usually is)?

2 Likes

Only thing of note that I found was ol’mate Senn deals
Here

1 Like

Aye I saw a few of the Senn stuff too :+1: and HiFiMan…

If folks are looking for HP’s :man_shrugging:

Ooo and…

1 Like

My Prime Germany account is not even qualified for US prime deals. Shipping and VAT would kill it anyway.

2 Likes

https://a.aliexpress.com/_Evy0qsx

EDITED - caved and bought

1 Like

Super comfy fit and that bass is :ok_hand: Bonzo’s kick drum on ‘When the Levee Breaks’ is on point, hits hard with just the right amount of decay DD bass done well :+1:

1 Like

What would be best choice earbud right now in 10-15$ price range guys? I mainly use IEMs, so I just want a good cheap earbud (an all-rounder) to have different flavor sometimes.

3 Likes

There are quite a few I can rec that have worked for
Me personally.

FAAEAL Iris 2.0 - V Shape, super fun Bud
Yincrow X6 - balanced, slightly laid back
NiceHCK EB2S Pro - If you’d like to stretch the budget a bit. I’ve heard overall great things

6 Likes

Welcome to the world of earbuds :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:
Some resources for you to help you decide: RikudouGoku's Database - Google Sheets

And this: Ranking 30 Earbuds! All the earbuds I've tried in 2023 - YouTube

7 Likes