Everything SJY Audio

Can’t wait to receive my pair :grin:. My amps are ready to go.

I’m working over time to get all the orders out. Every order will be shipped sometime next week.
I will post the Pink Rosy Moonlight immediately.

3 Likes

This is my first order from SJY but man Jeffrey the customer service I have gotten from you has been absolutely amazing!

Glad to help, if any questions comes up let me know

2 Likes

Order Fulfillment

5 Likes

The Moonlight forum is also open for discussion.

2 Likes

Really excited to hear these!!!

Which cables do these come with? just placed my order! :slight_smile:

It uses a normal dual 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. I wasn’t able to get the balanced cable in time for the Moonlight.

3 Likes

My pair is already in transit, so hopefully it will be here by Tuesday (according to UPS). I have a set of custom cables for my Hifiman Arya Stealth & SN already, so I am good on that front. For those that need balanced cables for their pair. Linsoul Tripowin GranVia Upgraded OFC High Purity Headphone Audio Replacement Cable (XLR Plug, Dual 3.5mm, 2m Length, Black) https://a.co/d/aU6T0Ir

Well, another preorder has begun (Pre-order) Umi – SJYAudio

2 Likes

How does it compare to Moonlight, other than design / style?
Both are open back planar design.

@JeffreySJY can you please provide some info?

1 Like

The Umi has a very wide sound stage and smooth treble that matches the Harman quite well. It’s a warmer sound with great sub bass.

The earpads are 60% softer and weight at 370g, so it will feel even lighter on the head.

6 Likes

Very tempting for that price!

1 Like

True, but unfortunately it is too close to the Moonlight release for me to buy another headphone. If it is still available going into the New Year I might consider getting one. For now, I will enjoy my pair of Moonlight headphones. :wink:

1 Like

That pre-order price is very nice!

1 Like

It is, and I am eagerly awaiting (also dreading) reviews which may influence my decision. lol

1 Like

I can’t buy another set of headphones, but I do hate to miss a good deal. :laughing:

2 Likes

tempting, if there aren’t updates on my Audeze pre orders soon I might cancel and switch to this :slight_smile:

1 Like

What Audeze pre-order? Are they coming out with a new headphone, too?