Exciting but accurate IEM under 1000$

It’s $230 in ShenzhenAudio store on Ali. Not sure if there will be more coupons to use on 11.11. Doesn’t look like it right now.

Don’t you have ali coupons for 11.11?

Ah ok I kind of get it. If you are ok from not buying from china I rec the HS1300SS then, to me it has just the right amount of V shape to keep it exciting while keeping the imaging and soundstage of the AXH.

Or if you want something really bassy HS1657CU is really good as well.

My only hesitation with reguards to the dunu Zen is that the soundstage is kind of compressed but otherwise it has very good bass texture. Also kind of lacking the last but of vocal extension as you get with the AXH. If you are ok wikth sacrificing those then yes the zen is a slam and exture monster.

2 Likes

I think I’ve just crossed the age when I don’t understand how it works… Either there is a discount or there isn’t.
The reason he asked this question is because you said “(Oxygen for 200$usd on 11.11, as an example)”. And we cannot find that price. :man_shrugging:

I understand why you asked it. Base is 229$, but during 11.11 you can use aliexpress coupons that you’ll have probably but now but you can only use them on 11.11. Also, if you looking to save some bucks and don’t mind the trouble, you can make a new account and use the welcome coupons.

If you want a 200usd tag and just check out, sorry, I don’t have it. That’s the 229usd one.

I ended up getting it (Oxygen) for USD $210 (220 with FedEx Express Shipping) from Dudo shipped now instead of waiting… :wink:

With 843 coins on top I got 16,87 deducted too, so it ends up being 203,13 (might be declared a tad lower too)… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There you go. Dudo is the best. Hope you enjoy them :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I do too, though Timmy just said that the Timeless “beats” the Oxygen… :smiley:

As long as the Oxygens still have a use-case I’m good with them being “beaten”… :wink:

Hmm tbh I think the phrasing is a bit attention-grabbing at best and misleading at worst. I don’t think it makes sense to compare across driver types…
In any case, you will definitely find a use-case for the Oxygen! I just ordered a set myself, and from what I’ve read, they should bring a different sound to your ears compared to the Timeless.

1 Like

I wasn’t really worried… :wink:

Seems there’s still something special about single DD done right… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Guys,

I was wathing out for the 11.11 sales and thought, okay before you buy something go on with an online import calculator… and with the new customs/tax laws it is truely horrible (at least her in germany)!!!

If i order something for 450$ (390€)
There will be 90€ extra for customs and tax
And 12€ from DHL for thier extra work!!

That is 26% extra… that is insane!!

Yes, but there’s ways to avoid VAT, depending on the country. Some of these times you might get slower shipping times, tho.

Since the 1 of july everything over 22€ up to 10000€ get at least 19% Customs… i think i read that before this new law there were only 7% when its shipped over sea or by air…

This is not the case here. When I order from Linsoul, it comes tax-free! 26% is a lot…

Yes. I pay around 30%. Still avoid it :rofl:

2 Likes

True hifi love😂

If I paid VAT for every expensive stuff I have bought, I wouldn’t have bought so much. Also would make flipping bad

Right. Were do liv (asking because of 30% vat)

Maybe iam missunderstandig this…
Do pay 30% vat or 30% total?

Portugal. Total. 23% Vat + fees.