EXPENSIVE Albums you want to buy?

The most valuable one is the one you play most :+1:

1 Like

Shit you right. Forgot about that cause I recently listened to RZA talking about it and that was before he was convicted I believe

I appreciate vynil and the way it forces you to not multi task and pay attention. I just can’t agree with people who think vynil is always better in quality

Yes I don’t really subscribe to the idea that vinyl is the superior format or anything

1 Like

imagine the headline in the news two audiophiles shoot up and rob Martin shkrell mansion to release hidden wu tang album lol :smile::grin::smile:

A worthy cause Wu Tang forever

2 Likes

Didn’t they actually also have something about stealing the album back in the contract when it was sold lol?

Maybe? I don’t quite remember

Let me think here…Wu-Tang v’s Beatles 0000001# White album I know were my :moneybag: would go…i’m pretty sure in 1000 years time people will have still heard of the Beatles not too sure I could say the same about the Wu-Tang massive?

As much as I love the Beatles as a hip hop head I would go for wutang

I hope the give him a CD player in his prison cell.

On second thought, I don’t.

you gotta wonder at the quality of a album someone makes and sells to just one guy.

Wasnt Shkreli that guy how had medication for aids and wanted to charge 200$ a pill?

I got the reel to reel Breakfast in America on Ebay a few years ago for $15. Really fantastic. Pretty involved format though. Better not be in a hurry! :timer_clock:

Original mastering of Zeppelin II by Bob Ludwig in mint condition. Most copies are VG or VG+ for $150-$500. NM for around a grand.:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like